Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite anime games

+11
Grim Reaper Hei
Rekka
elvenbladerogue
linkmax1412
GeraldTheGuy
Chiaki
Kincaid Nau
dark_lord_killua
mitziego
Mitsugi
Lelouch Yagami
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favorite anime games - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite anime games

Post  Rekka Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Unfortuantly, I don't get to play many Anime based games, and I never really got into Final Fantasy. I'd have to say my favorite anime based video games would be on the PSP/DS. And since most PSP anime games don't ever get translated, I'd have to say my favorites are~

1: Naruto Broken bond (Xbox360)
2: Naruto Ninja Council (GBA/DS)
3: Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising (PSP)
4: All DS Bleach games
5: Naruto ultimate ninja heroes 1,2, and 3(not released yet) (PSP)

Now I realize most of these are Naruto, but there one of the only animes thats games actually get translations in america, and I just recently got my PS3 so I havn't gotten to many games for it yet.

PS: These are not ordered from most to least favorite, I like them all, there is no order.
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 am

I haven't played to many anime games personally but i am a big Atlus fan so stuff like Persona3 and 4 I've played and I really like them I've also played a few of the Naruto titles which aren't to bad depending on the system and the one you have What I do wanna play is a psp version of clannad but its only out in japan I doubt it will come to North America which is unfortunate. I am really looking forward to the release of the new final fantasy game as well as it just looks awesome. I am also currently playing blazblue and trying to get 100% of the trophies im 88% done just have to play 100 more online ranked battles and get to lvl 30.

Last edited by Grim Reaper Hei on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

http://myanimelist.net/profile/yellowflash09

Back to top Go down

Favorite anime games - Page 2 Empty ...

Post  Anarchy Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Definitely:
- "Professor Layton" game series,
- "Dragonquest VIII" is good so far,
- "Suikoden" series.
- Koei's "Warriors" games.
- "Hotel Dusk Room 15"
- "BlazBlue"
- "Street Fighter IV"
- Final Fantasy IV, VI, VII, X, XIII.
- Tales of Destiny [PS1]
- Tales of Vesperia
-EtC.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Well if games like Professor layton count then let me add some games to my list~

Professor layton (1,2,ect)
Ace Attorney (Phionex wright, Apollo, and the new Miles edgeworth)
Disgaea (1 and 2, havn't played 3 yet)

If I remember I will have anethor update.
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrow Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:11 pm

The Naruto games for the 360 and PS3 are actually quite good, and not just for anime games. And although super easy, the Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy game for the DS is charming and fun.
Jrow
Jrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 am

Rekka, Disgaea 1 is one of my favorite games of all time. EASILY the greatest SRPG of all time. There is no doubt. No strategy rpg since of prior had the kind of depth that Disgaea had. A damn funny story too.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm

That will maybe surprise a lot of people, but I didn't played a lot of anime video games. So here's the two that I'm still playing at after one year and +.

1. Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam VS Zeta Gundam.

2. Armored Core (Formula Front/PSP, Armored Core 4 and For Answers/PS3). I know that Armored Core is not anime, but it's japanese mecha.
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duskrados

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 pm

TheSuspiciousRedLamp wrote:That will maybe surprise a lot of people, but I didn't played a lot of anime video games. So here's the two that I'm still playing at after one year and +.

1. Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam VS Zeta Gundam.

2. Armored Core (Formula Front/PSP, Armored Core 4 and For Answers/PS3). I know that Armored Core is not anime, but it's japanese mecha.

Don't worry man, i to havn't played much anime videos games. however the ones i have played where the Pokemon games, and pretty much the Ghost in the shell games. the old PS1 game, to the newer ones... thats about it besides dynasty warriors gundam since my friend forced me to play it when he came over.

but i will never say No to a game or judge one till i played it atlest once.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrow Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm

elvenbladerogue wrote:...pretty much the Ghost in the shell games.
I can't be 100% sure, but I think I actually played the demo for that game before I knew what the anime was. I don't even remember playing as Motoko; just the Tachikomas.

EDIT: Hmm... wishing that demo was from this famed Pizza Hut demo disc I occasionally refer back to. I broke that thing the amount of times I played the Metal Gear Solid demo until Christmas Day.
Jrow
Jrow

Back to top Go down

Favorite anime games - Page 2 Empty Super Robot Wars

Post  bakuhasu Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:58 am

A classic turned based team oriented strategy game where you move with boxes. Huge in japan and I wonder why I am the only one in the forum that is to play this. O yeah every SRW must have a Gundam (Nu Gundam)series, Mazinger, and Getter Robo (the 3 staples) plus a bunch of other mecha shows such as Nadesico, Full Metal Panic, Evangelion, RahXephon, basically alot of robot series get mashed into one game. *Crosses fingers for Code Geass and TTGL in the next installment*

bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Yeah, i've recently gone back and started playing some old games like street fighter 3 alpha, Gex 3, I'm wanting to play Brave Fencer Musashi soon, and No matter how many times I play it, the MGS VR Training and MGS 1 games are SOOOOOOOO FUN!

*coughs* A little off topic there, but My friend let me borrow MGS4 for a few days, I beat it 4 1/2 times (stopped at the follow the resistance mission (so boring)) and then a 5th time on Big boss mode. So i've beaten it 5 times and then a 6th time half way. But I noticed that theres a Jpop song on the Ipod and when you play it and go into the pause menu, Sunny is doing some kinda anime dance XD I love the easter eggs they put in these games

By the way, the boss fights (Aginst the beautys) Were verrrrrryyyyy erotic, kinda surprised me, didn't expect something like that to be in the game.

Wow, I'm sorry if this seems a little... of topic, but just wanted to say this. I guess the its kinda anime related XD
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2