Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do to your favorite anime Character

+2
Mitsugi
Mikhail
6 posters

Go down

What would you do to your favorite anime Character Empty What would you do to your favorite anime Character

Post  Mikhail Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 am

This topic was spawned from a conversation in the Char topic. Have you ever wanted to be with an Anime character? have you ever found yourself searching for Fanfic to satisfy your needs? Do you have a Mobile Suit Pilot youd let in your cockpit? (no names here Wink lol) Feel free to discuss this to the fullest extent. include your Anime Character or fantasy here. The only limit here is your own depravity. Mine personaly goes quite far. So let us begin our desent! Twisted Evil
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

What would you do to your favorite anime Character Empty Re: What would you do to your favorite anime Character

Post  Mitsugi Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:12 am

I wouldn't mind a little quality time with Iria. That'd be nice.

What would you do to your favorite anime Character Iria3
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

What would you do to your favorite anime Character Empty Re: What would you do to your favorite anime Character

Post  Mikhail Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Lets see i would have a crazy Hentai Harem. included would be Noin from Wing, Yoko from Gurren Lagann, Summaragi from Gundam 00, Cheryl from Macross Frontier, Hinata from Naruto (the older version) and Revy from Black Lagoon. A little bit of everything. A fantasy in the bedroom. outside of that probably a headache for the ages, while praying revy doesnt kill you in your sleep.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:31 am

I'd be more worried about having my penis cut off my Revy. I wouldn't put it past her and that would be a fate worse than death...
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Just thinking about that hurts Mitsugi. OOO....(Mikhail limps away). wait a sec if that happens i could just get a sex change. Hurray Lesbianism!!!
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:09 am

Two words: Feldt. Grace.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:59 am

What would you do to your favorite anime Character Tifalockhart

Yes Tifa is mainly a video game female, but she is also can be considered an anime character too. Tifa hands down she would be the one i would do anything with.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Ill let your video game girl slide Elven Mainly because shes hot. finally somewhere i can say an animated character is hot and not gets dirty looks. Im not a priest goddamn it stop looking at me like that!!! I dont rape little boys.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  PnKnG Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:53 am

The one anime character I want to ravish (or being ravished by would actually fit her personality more) is Mitarashi Anko from Naruto Twisted Evil
However what I would do, I better keep to myself Embarassed
PnKnG
PnKnG

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:08 am

Waifu thread?
What would you do to your favorite anime Character Higura10
Rika is mai waifu because even though she's physically ? years old, she's actually 100+ years old mentally and being <13 years old for 100 years would make her crave dominance (preferably not SM level, but something more innocent) so she would be perfect. Also, I'm part lolicon (involuntary).
Spoiler:

apparently so.

Last edited by The Green Gentleman on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : answering a rhetorical question)
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

https://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down