Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.Y.E.S. of Mars

4 posters

Go down

E.Y.E.S. of Mars Empty E.Y.E.S. of Mars

Post  Ryani Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 pm

I listened to episode two, and thought Valentine might appreciate this:

http://www.amazon.com/E-Y-E-S-Mars-VHS-Hiromi-Tsuru/dp/6304547412

It's probably dubbed, but I think this is the only official release.
Ryani
Ryani

Back to top Go down

E.Y.E.S. of Mars Empty Torrent

Post  Mitsugi Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 pm

I found a torrent for EYES of mars but its largely inactive.

Valentine will appreciate this I am sure. Thx!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

E.Y.E.S. of Mars Empty My new favorite person!

Post  Valentine Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:55 am

Ryani, my dear, you heeded my call! Thank you so much for posting that link, it really made me very happy...

In truth, I'd never even thought to look on Amazon - the time when I was actively looking for the movie (as in right after I'd seen it on SciFi or about a year afterwards, which was quite a while ago as it is), I don't think the Marketplace part of Amazon even existed yet and eBay was a total no-go. One part of me feels a bit like maybe it was more romantic to have this weird, nostalgic anime that I'd never find again but the other part is extremely excited that you DID find it, since I'll probably buy it now (and attempt to find a VCR somewhere nearby)!

It's funny also because all of the reviews (with the exception of the people who are like, "The environment?! Ewwwww..." which I'll never fully understand anyway) are really positive AND seem to include something along the lines of, "I haven't seen this for years but..." or, "Oh, I watched this on SciFi a long time ago!"...

So awesome. Thank you again for thinking of me, you really made my day, anime-style! Smile

<3
Valentine
Valentine

Back to top Go down

E.Y.E.S. of Mars Empty Re: E.Y.E.S. of Mars

Post  Chiaki Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:35 am

Valentine, I have a VHS you can borrow. I just have to solidly locate it, dig it out, and dust it off, but it should work. So if you get that you may not be SOL about it. I also have a thing back home what converts VHS tapes to DVDs, so if there aren't too many VHS tapes I could do that for you when I go home coming up.
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryani Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 am

Valentine, you are absolutely welcome! I'm happy that I could find it!

I know exactly how you feel. There is this kind of obscure Hungarian animation that was my favorite movie as a child, and it took me forever to find it again. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! It seems pretty awesome!

Also, guys, Fire Tripper: http://www.amazon.com/Rumik-World-Fire-Tripper-VHS/dp/6304158939/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1249662236&sr=8-2

Although that's about ten dollars more expensive than the other one.
Ryani
Ryani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down