Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking forward to 2010 anime anyone?

3 posters

Go down

Looking forward to 2010 anime anyone? Empty Looking forward to 2010 anime anyone?

Post  bakuhasu Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Baku here with a topic at the end of the year. Since 2009 is almost over I would like to share what I will watch in 2010.

1. Angel Beats! Reason: Clannad After Story raised the ante in how Key told it's . After waiting around maybe around a whole year for the next Visual Arts/Key anime, I can't wait for the next Key installment. As a Key fanboy yes this is my most anticipated anime of 2010.

2. Gundam Unicorn
Reason: 00 really did it!!! After 00 I just wanted more Gundam and Unicorn is going to be amazing with it's top notch animation and rooting back to 3 years after Chars Counter Attack. It's always good to go back to UC.

3. Durarara!! Reason: Seiyuus and a really good cast. 3 seiyuus from Gundam 00 is going to be in it ( Setsuna, Tieria, Graham Aker) and my favorite seiyuu Jun Fukuyama also known as Lelouch is on board in this anime! Not to mention it has the great staff of Baccano! on board making this anime a early hit!

4th and Final Ōkamikakushi
Reason: Ryukishi07. Never heard of them? perhaps Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni or Umineko no Naku Koro Ni might ring a bell. Yes they did both of the stories for this anime and I have every reason to look forward to it.

So guys anime of 2010? Looking forward? If so join the discussion in what you're looking for and why? Good stuff coming in the next year so talk away!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to 2010 anime anyone? Empty Re: Looking forward to 2010 anime anyone?

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:36 pm

I would definitely agree with your first, as Key is what really got me into anime in the first place. Also looking forward to the Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya, which looks to be fantastic.
Apart from that, the lineup in wikipedia doesn't look very promising (I'm really not into mecha), and probably the only other one that I'll watch from the list there is Seikon no Qwaser.

So, in all:

1. Angel Beats!
2. Vanishment
3. Seikon no Qwaser

I really wish someone would do an anime adaptation of Little Busters too, that would be awesome.
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

https://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to 2010 anime anyone? Empty Re: Looking forward to 2010 anime anyone?

Post  bakuhasu Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 pm

The Green Gentleman wrote:
I really wish someone would do an anime adaptation of Little Busters too, that would be awesome.
That would be awesome I think there would be some Seiyuu problems. But nonetheless looking forward to it.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:53 pm

bakuhasu wrote:
The Green Gentleman wrote:
That would be awesome I think there would be some Seiyuu problems. But nonetheless looking forward to it.
Surprised Did somebody die? I don't really follow the voice actors, of which problems do you speak?
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:14 pm

No no don't think it as of that. It will most likely happen given with the popularity of the VN and all. It's just the seiyuus are they going to change both the protagonist and the main heroine I don't know but for sure Hikaru Midorikawa is going to be in!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:18 pm

bakuhasu wrote:No no don't think it as of that. It will most likely happen given with the popularity of the VN and all. It's just the seiyuus are they going to change both the protagonist and the main heroine I don't know but for sure Hikaru Midorikawa is going to be in!

Wait, so it's actually going to happen? I've heard it talked about for approximately 9000 years now, but it's going ahead?? Do you know when it begins airing?
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:25 pm

The Green Gentlemen it's not announced... Sadly. As much as I love Key I think they always have one anime per year. Maybe 2011?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 pm

bakuhasu wrote:The Green Gentlemen it's not announced... Sadly. As much as I love Key I think they always have one anime per year. Maybe 2011?
Ah well, quality over quantity. It's their slow pace and care that makes their shows so great. I'll happily wait if it means that it will receive more detail.
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:50 am

I havn't seen Clannad before, although its not like I havn't tried, PSPTube just ticks me off sometimes so I have to wait till I have a PC avaiable (Not very often) But some of those anime look really intresting, although Im not intrested in Gundam anime (Or very much mech anime) I used to be when I was like, 8 or 9, but not anymore, I prefer other types of anime.
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to 2010 anime anyone? Empty OMG OMG!!!

Post  bakuhasu Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 am

OMG OMG LET SPRING BE NOW!!!!!!!

bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

XD Hold on, I'm confused, did kyoto animmetions change there name to Key or something XD To people who know that question may sound stupid, but I thought Kyoto made Clannad and Air, and I know they make Haruhi. Again, sorry if this question says really stupid XD
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 pm

ahha Angel Beats! did have some "Haruhi" Moments. Not to mention that this strayed away from what key does namely use of guns. And the whole aspect of death as a atmosphere plays in this anime. As for the Kyo Ani question NO! this anime will not be done by them. Note that the animation is alot crisper and the lighting is just purely amazing, done by P.A works people who did True Tears, CANNAN (looks alot better than Clannad). This anime seems interesting with the use of guns and tactics in a "Key" title.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Rekka wrote:XD Hold on, I'm confused, did kyoto animmetions change there name to Key or something XD To people who know that question may sound stupid, but I thought Kyoto made Clannad and Air, and I know they make Haruhi. Again, sorry if this question says really stupid XD

Alright let me break this down for the "trap"...

1st: Kyoto Animation does do Visual arts/Key's anime... They also did the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-ON!, Lucky star ( the Moe go to anime studio if you will...)

2nd: No they did not change their name into Key, Visual arts/Key is a Visual Novel company much like type moon found by Kinoko Nasu, but in this case it is found by Jun Maeda.

3rd: Kyoto Animation NEVER was the only one creating Key anime. Toei Animation did Kanon(12 episodes), Air, and Clannad (movie versions for both Air, and Clannad). The animation from Toei is different and the story is welll less faithful when in comparison to Kyo-Ani's.

Lastly as I said in a previous post Angel Beats! is a collab between amongst alot of organizations and will be done by P.A works (my god that contrast in the night!), not Kyoto Animation. Not to mention in how this story strays far away from what Key has been used to (namely guns at school and this anime being a more actiony feel than your standard Sad drama). But nonetheless Maeda is in it not to mention character designs from Na-Ga. Sooo given this is Key at its best April here we go!!!!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Well, thanks for clearing that up, I am also looking forward to the haruhi movie, hoping its subbed somtime soon after its realeased on Febuary 10th, hoping for only a week or 2 long wait. Don't know much about any other anime coming out in 2010, except I heard there making a new season of code geass, which I don't know if that is gonna be out in 2010 or not, but thats pretty much it.
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Rekka wrote: except I heard there making a new season of code geass, which I don't know if that is gonna be out in 2010 or not, but thats pretty much it.

I'll correct you on that one... Maybe it is but......That is NOT a 3rd season of Code Geass. It only says that there will be a new code geass "project" that is in the works. No confirmation whether that is a third season or not.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Well, I read its not neccessarily about Leolouch or anything, that it takes place in a diffrent Era, but that could eailsy be false information some idiot put on the internet. But its not like its impossible.
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Rekka wrote:Well, I read its not neccessarily about Leolouch or anything, that it takes place in a diffrent Era, but that could eailsy be false information some idiot put on the internet. But its not like its impossible.

That would be the supposite manga version of the "new project" amongst alot of new projects
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down