Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Five

2 posters

Go down

Episode Five Empty Episode Five

Post  Ryani Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 am

. . .thank you, everybody. Thank you, thank you, thank you. That episode was amazing, and I love you guys, too, and it's not just because you mentioned me a bajillion times. Thank you for those reviews, I really, really, really appreciated them.

And Mitsugi, I am SO there with Monster. . .except I have to wait until Christmas. Drat.

Also, the fall season segment was awesome. I loved hearing you guys talk about shows based on just a little bit of information.

This really is an awesome podcast, and not just because of this episode. I feel like there's a level of quality and even-handedness here that I really enjoy and could not find in any other anime podcast. (I'm STILL trying to find an anime blog that doesn't make me want to tear out my hair.) Thank you, guys.
Ryani
Ryani

Back to top Go down

Episode Five Empty Welcome!

Post  Mitsugi Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 pm

You're welcome. We enjoyed making the episode. Sorry for the technical problems during the episode. I tried to mask them via editing as best I could.

We have a blog, but our official blogger hasn't been very active lately. Hmm...
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down