Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official RRFDP Podcast!!!

+8
dark_lord_killua
Saber
Mitsugi
Mikhail
Leader
CanadaMan
elvenbladerogue
bakuhasu
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Official RRFDP Podcast!!! Empty The Official RRFDP Podcast!!!

Post  bakuhasu Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am

Alright guys Baku here from the RRFDP Podcast!!! It's the bastard child of both Gundamn! and AAA.
As an official podcast I think I would like to set some ground rules ( I think I speak with the other members of the podcast).
1) People with Mic's are appreciated...

2)With the new firmware of skype we can have a total of 24 people+ me (the host) of course.

3) This is pretty much anything goes so don't expect us to talk about anime or anime related stuff. It's a bunch of dudes doing what they do best.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

4) At times you will be recorded for our podcast.

5) Post your Skype user mine is Bakuhasu.

6) People who wants to join us with the podcast must be "interviewed"

This topic ensures that anything regarding the RRFDP podcast meaning questions, suggestions, and plans all go in here.
That is all and I hope you guys have fun, and looking forward to meeting each and every single one of you!

Last edited by bakuhasu on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

The Official RRFDP Podcast!!! Empty Re: The Official RRFDP Podcast!!!

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 am

I have a mic, plus it's louder now i fixed the problems from the other night.

a Few things i wanted to add to our pod cast.

We need to make a list of random things to talk about. from anything and everything.

Also we came out with a thing for the pod cast "Hateagone"(i think thats how you spell it) Cornor. Where i will lik review random things i find online. Like last night i did a review for this Fasion model game called Miss bimbo.

Also added that we should make a blog, i can easly do that for us.

A few topics i tought of for next week since they are going to be hot topics anyways.
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Assassins Creed 2

I would like to see a mix of anything and everything for the pod cast, movies, anime, games, TV, pretty much anything and everything.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Haha I just got Assassin's Creed 2 so that will be worth the discussion.. And I thought about the name for our podcast. How about Row Row Fight da Powah podcast sound? RRFDP podcast... Reason is that this podcast is independent... And we're giving the power to the forums or wherever... Also this podcast is sorta inspired by Gurren Lagann soo yea... Fitting quote... iono guys you guys decide.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:48 pm

I just got a sick idea for an intro if we pick RRFDP, which means I'm seconding that idea right now.
Since you all have mics, I'd like to all to record yourself saying "Row row, fight the power!" in your most hot-blooded voice. Once that is done, save it as a .wav or .mp3 format and send it to me. I'll slap the intro together and put it up for critique after that.

What say you?!

Something I'd like to keep in mind for the podcast: let's try to keep it around an hour. Last night went for about two hours (it'll be around that mark once editing is done). I suppose it will change depending how many participants show up for each session, so it's not something that will be strictly enforced, but rather a guideline.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 pm

i like that idea. I also like the sound of "A pod cast for the poeple! By the people!" then we can raise the taxes later on then everyone will hate us! anyways lol.

When you say keep it to 1 hour, you mean the Ep? or the whole convo? since i know it take 2 - 3 hours for the pod cast i listen to to do there thing. just saying. I am new to the whole pod cast thing.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Same here and we can't take alot of people's time when it comes to our podcast ( I wonder how Gundamn! does it). I think Row Row Fight Da Powah would be a fitting name for us, aren't we all here hot-blooded?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm

I can do it this friday but, time is an issue. most of you have PST or close to PST, but i, a south carolinian, have EST... Basicly, 7 PM PST your time is 10 PM my time. The problem is my friday starts at 5 and ends at 10 because of (stupid stupid STUPID) time restrictions set by my administrator. Also, thanks to my little brother (college next year, w00t!) i can only have 5 and 7 PM EST (2 and 4 PM PST)... Maybe saturday? I have 1, 3, 5, and 7 PM EST available (10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, and 4 PM EST). pale sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe we can work this out?
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Why did the earth have to be round?!? Stupid orbit... stupid sun.... stupid time zones....
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Leader wrote:I can do it this friday but, time is an issue. most of you have PST or close to PST, but i, a south carolinian, have EST... Basicly, 7 PM PST your time is 10 PM my time. The problem is my friday starts at 5 and ends at 10 because of (stupid stupid STUPID) time restrictions set by my administrator. Also, thanks to my little brother (college next year, w00t!) i can only have 5 and 7 PM EST (2 and 4 PM PST)... Maybe saturday? I have 1, 3, 5, and 7 PM EST available (10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, and 4 PM EST). pale sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe we can work this out?

Hmmmm that's a problem right there.. I'm going to ask the other members.. and we mostly like to do this at night sooo I am really sorry if this bothers your schedule.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:36 pm

I am woking on a complex leet plan on how i can get around all this. But i definantly can't do it this thursday. I let you know by tommarow arfternoon what the plan is and/or i have to skip this weeks.

Edit: My skype is ffcomposer, so add me (telling me your forum name of course!)!

Last edited by Leader on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:31 pm

K man I really would like you to be on the show soo yeah man looking forward to the time when you actually have the time to be on...
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Hey guys thats an awesome name for a podcast. and i agree with canadaman and Elvenbladerouge. were gonna have to sit down and figure out what were going to talk about and try to keep the time low. i agree around an hour is about standard for a podcast. though i suggest that the next episode we do we should label episode 1 and we can take the episodes weve allready done and put them out as specials on the origin of RRFDP Podcast.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 pm

The RRFDP Official Blog for our pod cast check it out here.

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com/
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Leader wrote:I am woking on a complex leet plan on how i can get around all this. But i definantly can't do it this thursday. I let you know by tommarow arfternoon what the plan is and/or i have to skip this weeks.

Edit: My skype is ffcomposer, so add me (telling me your forum name of course!)!

Hey Leader.. Baku here just informing you that if you want to get on the show, I needa talk to you with Elvenbladerogue just to well " interview" and get to know ya better. Anytime by around now till 12:30 pm in your area I have to go to work. If I happen to be on later and I happen to see you I'm going to send you an invite.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

I assume RRFDP will be hosted on Mevio/iTunes? I'm just finishing up the second edit for the first ep, lemme know where it'll be hosted eh?
--CanadaMan
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 pm

We'll talk about it tonight.And if you were to see this message, we need to talk about some things Canadaman. Hope you're going to be on SKYPE!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Hey Baku here again with another schedule update... members of RRTFP Podcast there is going to be another non recorded meeting tonight, and for people who want to get interviewed, get on skype at 8PM PST. That's 11PM PST ( We like to do this at night).

@Canadaman: hey we're going to need to discuss a bunch of stuff because ALOT has happened and was done to form this podcast. I hope you can join us around 8 pm.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Hallo Jungs ... Ich fürchte, ich kann es nicht schaffen. Sorry, dass ich mit Deutsch bin, fühle ich mich wirklich "traurig", weil ich fertig "5 Zentimetern ein zweites". Es war gut.
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Leader wrote:Hallo Jungs ... Ich fürchte, ich kann es nicht schaffen. Sorry, dass ich mit Deutsch bin, fühle ich mich wirklich "traurig", weil ich fertig "5 Zentimetern ein zweites". Es war gut.

Translate? Forgive me I don't speak German... HAHA
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Hallo Jungs ... Ich fürchte, ich kann es nicht schaffen. Sorry, dass ich mit Deutsch bin, fühle ich mich wirklich "traurig", weil ich fertig "5 Zentimetern ein zweites". Es war gut.

I haven't done German in quite awhile but let me try my hand here. He's saying:

I can't do it. Sorry that I am using Germany but I am really sad because I just finished "5 Centimeters per Second". It was good.

Pretty close Leader? I guess 4 years of German in high school pays off pretty even after not using it for a few years. Smile
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 pm

By the way, when you guys get established. If you'd like a hand getting a bit of publicity let's do a commercial swap. It'll help out AAA as well but it's exceptionally difficult to gain listernship so I'll understand the dilemma when it gets rolling.

I also find it interesting that this podcast has birthed the creation of another podcast. Smile Never expected that one. hehe.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey Mitsugi thanks a lot. im sure the others will go for it. We'll let you know when we start getting up and running
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Yeah thanks alot for your support Mitsugi, still we need alot of planning to do and without you or this podcast and EVEN this forum this woulda never happen.... Thanks alot and to all if you would like to thank overthank Mitsugi, do it here
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Saber Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:06 pm

bakuhasu wrote:
Leader wrote:Hallo Jungs ... Ich fürchte, ich kann es nicht schaffen. Sorry, dass ich mit Deutsch bin, fühle ich mich wirklich "traurig", weil ich fertig "5 Zentimetern ein zweites". Es war gut.

Translate? Forgive me I don't speak German... HAHA

Neither does he.
Saber
Saber

http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/Saber

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey Saber, how was my translation? Close at all?
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next