Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kampfer. I need at least 10 characters for the topic title?

2 posters

Go down

Kampfer. I need at least 10 characters for the topic title? Empty Kampfer. I need at least 10 characters for the topic title?

Post  The Green Gentleman Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 am

At the risk of facing Mitsugi's wrath, I have to say the series so far (episode 1) isn't too bad, I like the premise and am a sucker for traps. But as I was looking at the series with a critical eye I already noticed gaping plot holes which I doubt will be fixed later on.

How the main character (I'm no good with males' names for some reason Wink) got the bracelet in the first place is poorly explained, if at all. I'll update this more as I delve further into the series, but I gather that this series is going to be in need of a prelude that it will probably never get.

Also, Kampfer seems relatively fast-paced for a moe anime. Hate the soundtrack, but that's just personal opinion. I'll check out some AMVs and watch the rest of the series this week so that this can become a proper review.

As a side note, Geass is an obvious epic from the first episode.
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

https://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down

Kampfer. I need at least 10 characters for the topic title? Empty Re: Kampfer. I need at least 10 characters for the topic title?

Post  bakuhasu Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 am

The Green Gentleman wrote:I like the premise and am a sucker for traps.

Kampfer's protagonist is NOT a trap. It's genderbender. More like rule 63 if you will.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down