Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Podcast Session 14 Topic: IF you a guy and you'd like it if.....

3 posters

Go down

Podcast Session 14 Topic: IF you a guy and you'd like it if..... Empty Podcast Session 14 Topic: IF you a guy and you'd like it if.....

Post  Mitsugi Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:16 am

...hundreds of anime girls wanted to have sex with you....SIGN HERE!

*signs*

*evil grin*
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Podcast Session 14 Topic: IF you a guy and you'd like it if..... Empty Re: Podcast Session 14 Topic: IF you a guy and you'd like it if.....

Post  bakuhasu Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 am

IM ALLL FOR IT!!!!!!

Bakuhasu

When life gives you anime boobies id say go ahead!!! Especially DFC (Delicious Flat Chest)

Last edited by bakuhasu on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Podcast Session 14 Topic: IF you a guy and you'd like it if..... Empty Re: Podcast Session 14 Topic: IF you a guy and you'd like it if.....

Post  Mitsugi Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:49 am

When life gives you boobs........make love?.......make milk? I dunno.....wow..........*trails off*.....*hides*

<.<

>.>

-.-........

Lol you can tell everybody that this is what the moderator of this forum is like and there will be like 100 new people here tomorrow. Rofl. I'm also awake at 3am editing podcasts rofl! Weeee......
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:59 am

You know this is possible with the use of technology... O god what have we done....? This Device can really make girlfriends obsolete!!!!!
Mitsugi and crew please discuss this in your podcast
click here

*WARNING:LINK IS EXPLICIT AND NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.*
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 am

Lol Baku, you are so polite, but yes, definately NSFW.

That is a perfect thing to discuss on our next hentai episode. I think I'll do it. Lol thx.

OMG, I about spit up my lung when I saw this, "In related news, otaku have been celebrating Manaka Takane’s birthday:".

ROFL. The pictures of the DS game in front of birthday cake. HAHAHA. So Ridiculous!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:29 am

I don't know if this counts for hentai or whatever but it's more like what Baku linked. I have seen a computer sex toy converter. Where you can convert you're computer case into a sex toy either for guys or women. it's was strange... it's a kit you can buy i think. it's been a while since i saw it if i find it again i'll post it for you all.

Plus if you guy's dont remember back during the playstation 2 days. there was group or something who where working on a VR plug in for you're home console for VR sex. what i heard it was a thing you wraped around you're... nether regions and it would go with what the girl was doing in the game. The last i heard about this was a good 3 or 4 years ago and i heard they have a problem where the "please" wrap thing was crushing the guy's nether regions and it was more painfull than pleaser...

Also there is a pretty cool Hentai game i found i use to play. you gotta pay for it unless you're me and i download a crack version of it. it's pretty cool. you can play as a male with a women, or a female with a female. you can also build you're own guy/girl in it. everything from hair down to toes, boobs, arms eyes legs anything and everything you see you can make it into you're own person. There are many packets you can get that add more cloths into the game too... there is also many many different sences you can have fun in. There is also a room for Tentaclesrape... since we all know Mitsugi love his Tentacles

it's called 3D sexvilla.

plus there is a MMORPG hentai/sex game. if anyone has played games like world of warcraft, everquest etc. this is set in model time. you can make the chars however you like. the game is Free to download and play. However if you want to get into the whole sex part you gotta pay per month... not sure how much it is.

The name is The Red Light District
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down