Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for a competition

3 posters

Go down

Idea for a competition Empty Idea for a competition

Post  Lelouch Yagami Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 pm

:deleted by Poster:

Last edited by Lelouch Yagami on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lelouch Yagami
Lelouch Yagami

Back to top Go down

Idea for a competition Empty New Banner

Post  Mitsugi Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Lelouch, your idea is a good one, however at the moment we have business cards and flyers made up with the old banner used as a background. Until we run out of those, I don't think we really have the option of coming up with a new banner.

Also, since we only have a few people on the forum we will probably want to wait until we become a bit more well known. So let's keep this idea on hold and think of it again in like 2-3 months.

Good idea though.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Idea for a competition Empty Re: Idea for a competition

Post  Lelouch Yagami Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:05 pm

:deleted by Poster:

Last edited by Lelouch Yagami on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lelouch Yagami
Lelouch Yagami

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Okay, so, first of all, welcome to the forums Lelouch, we're always happy to have new people and fresh feedback... Smile

With that said, thanks also for the idea about the banners, even if it was a little, uhhhhhh, strangely put? I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, like you said, but I'm a bit offended on behalf of someone else who I know put a lot of work into it... You understand. But yeah, I think your idea is interesting and a good way to involve others; obviously Mitsugi's told you his thoughts too so I guess we'll see how that pans out...

See you around the forums, kiddo.

<3
Valentine
Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down