Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have an idea for a video game?

3 posters

Go down

Do you have an idea for a video game? Empty Do you have an idea for a video game?

Post  Dark Lord Xabrin Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:33 am

I was just playing farmville on facebook when I thought what if we could all band together and make a game. I can make the game in the next two years while I study games design but I need your help for ideas for the game(I might make more than one).

What i really need to know is what type of game do we want as well as character names, descriptions, suggestions for plots. That sort of thing. If we can get this up it could attract more people to the forums.
Dark Lord Xabrin
Dark Lord Xabrin

http://www.xfire.com/communities/statx/

Back to top Go down

Do you have an idea for a video game? Empty Re: Do you have an idea for a video game?

Post  elvenbladerogue Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 pm

well, i have a lot of ideas for video games, however i will never post them on a forum or even on the internet. I am a freelance graphic designer, i specialize in 3D modeling, which one day i am hoping to become a video game designer, Also one day i want to own my own video game comp to make games.

I don't trust the internet when it comes to posting ideas about video games or whatever.

However one game i am wanting to make, i been working on since i was 15 years old and i am now 22, i have build my own world, my own story, chars, and everything else for it from scratch.

thats just 1 out of the many ideas i have. also that is my main focus also if i ever get to make my own games that one will be my main game.

the games i have always came up with stuff for i will never talk about over the internet nor in real life unless i know the person.

i can try helping you come up with a concepted, but i don't know what kind of thing you wanted to do.

i don't mean to sound rude or anything about what i have said, i just wanted to put it out there how i felt about if i did want to post my game ideas.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Do you have an idea for a video game? Empty Re: Do you have an idea for a video game?

Post  Dark Lord Xabrin Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 pm

I can understand that. However the game is for the people of the forums and I could use it in my portfolio but thats it, I won't take the game any further than that. So don't worry guys this is our game, not capcom's, not blizzard's, its our game, just for us and free.
Dark Lord Xabrin
Dark Lord Xabrin

http://www.xfire.com/communities/statx/

Back to top Go down

Post  GeraldTheGuy Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 am

How big of a scope are you looking at here? If you're looking to make the game yourself then I'm guessing you would be using like flash, game maker, or programming something like a simple plane shooter. Anything outside of that scope you will be needed more than just yourself. Even if you are planning on modding existing games, that stuff is usually done as a group. If you tell me what you're going for here then I can try to help you get on the right track.
GeraldTheGuy
GeraldTheGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down