Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.A.A. Podcast's Top 50 Greatest Anime Thread

+2
elvenbladerogue
Mitsugi
6 posters

Go down

A.A.A. Podcast's Top 50 Greatest Anime Thread Empty A.A.A. Podcast's Top 50 Greatest Anime Thread

Post  Mitsugi Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Since we will be announcing the first 25 anime from the list in the episode to be released on Friday, I thought I'd set up this thread to hear both the reactions and the predictions for and from the list. You know, things like, "That damn well better be on the list," or "Mitsugi you are a genius, Very Happy, I totally agree with EVERYTHING you said."

Post them here. I'll be interested to see who on the forums can most accurately predict our list before you hear it on the show.

Just remember that 5 people provided input for this list. So just because you might have a good grasp of my favorites, doesn't mean that any of them made it. Very Happy

I also want to say that there were hundreds of anime we wanted in include but 50 is a pretty small number so some great shows and movies got left out.

Have Fun!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

A.A.A. Podcast's Top 50 Greatest Anime Thread Empty Re: A.A.A. Podcast's Top 50 Greatest Anime Thread

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Mitsugi wrote:Since we will be announcing the first 25 anime from the list in the episode to be released on Friday, I thought I'd set up this thread to hear both the reactions and the predictions for and from the list. You know, things like, "That damn well better be on the list," or "Mitsugi you are a genius, Very Happy, I totally agree with EVERYTHING you said."

Post them here. I'll be interested to see who on the forums can most accurately predict our list before you hear it on the show.

Just remember that 5 people provided input for this list. So just because you might have a good grasp of my favorites, doesn't mean that any of them made it. Very Happy

I also want to say that there were hundreds of anime we wanted in include but 50 is a pretty small number so some great shows and movies got left out.

Have Fun!

Well here is hping for the following:

Sailor Moon
Ghost in the Shell
Vampre Hunter D
um... anything else i dont know i can't think right now.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

A.A.A. Podcast's Top 50 Greatest Anime Thread Empty Re: A.A.A. Podcast's Top 50 Greatest Anime Thread

Post  makapoochi Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:17 pm

clannad,monster, hajime no ippo, goldenboy, elfen lied, durarara, guren laggen, gundam 00, bakemonogetari, samurai x, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, princess mononoke, spirited away, nausica, totoro, akira, cowboy bebop, gto, 5cm per sec, ninja scroll, trigun, ...i dunno.
lol i actually am just naming everything i've heard was good from my time being on this forum.
makapoochi
makapoochi

https://www.youtube.com/jairusbilo

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_lord_killua Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 pm

SOUL EATER AND COWBOY BEBOP AND BLACK CAT ARE ON THE LIST SOMEWHERE. AND I'M TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M SPAMMING THE WHA-CHOW CHAT BOX AND DON'T WANT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.
dark_lord_killua
dark_lord_killua

http://panahinuva.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrow Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm

...I'll just criticize as you go along. Smile

I'm gonna predict that Miyazaki's highest-rated movie (also a prediction: 3 make the Top 50) falls into the 7-10 range; I don't think a feature film will crack the Top 5; 6 of the top 50 series will be ecchi-themed; Evangelion will appear on the list and RahXephon will not; Gundam will have 2 of its shows in the Top 50; Naruto will appear on the list and Bleach will not; Hajime no Ippo finishes somewhere between 35-40; no anime released in 2008 or after will make the Top 50; Fullmetal Alchemist will finish at 14; Monster won't be on the list and I'll go "WTF?"; 5 of the animes in the Top 50 will have a female lead character; 6 comedy series make the Top 50 (with Azumanga Daioh ranking highest); and Cowboy Bebop will rank between 3-6.

I'm not familiar with the anime tastes of the A.A.A. Academy; I'm just making some wild predictions here.
Jrow
Jrow

Back to top Go down

A.A.A. Podcast's Top 50 Greatest Anime Thread Empty Haha

Post  Mitsugi Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Jrow I love how specific your predictions are. Very funny.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Oh my gods Jrow! Are you spying on us?!? How did you know?!?!?!?!! Shocked

...... Just kidding of course Razz
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_lord_killua Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:22 pm

I think that if Pokemon isn't somewhere on the list, it should be, simply because of how iconic it is. I'm not saying it's necessarily a good icon, but it history making. If you held up a sign that said "Pokemon" in front of a class of kids of any grade and asked them whether the word was familiar, you'd get a lot of the kids saying yes. That's how big it is.
dark_lord_killua
dark_lord_killua

http://panahinuva.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down