Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey anime watchers

+6
Rekka
Chiaki
elvenbladerogue
CanadaMan
bakuhasu
mannypooh
10 posters

Go down

hey anime watchers Empty hey anime watchers

Post  mannypooh Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Hey im mannypooh, im 27 years old and im an anime addict. My fav anime is realistic scifi (Planetes and Jikan no eve.) i started watching anime while i was young, watching robotech and voltron, and didnt know it was anime until i saw sailor moon on fox in 1995. I found about about your site on gundamn mecha podcast, so the word is still going out Razz Currently im watching dunbine (in dubs -_-) i guess that my intro for now.
mannypooh
mannypooh

Back to top Go down

hey anime watchers Empty Re: hey anime watchers

Post  bakuhasu Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Ahhh the 100th Gundamn member who joined the forums... Good to have you here and great list of anime.. Gundam always will be for the win...
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm

... I don't know what to say.

I'm not the grandfather of the boards anymore.

I guess I'm just the Canadian.

Nonetheless, welcome fellow Gundamn!er to the A.A.A. forums!
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:54 am

CanadaMan wrote:... I don't know what to say.

I'm not the grandfather of the boards anymore.

I guess I'm just the Canadian.

Nonetheless, welcome fellow Gundamn!er to the A.A.A. forums!

It's ok man, here have some maple syrup. it will be fine. Just remeber to take 2 cups of maple syrup everyday after you wake up and before you go to bed. (i know this don't make sense)

Anyways! Welcome to the forums! I'm the AAA Local Gamer here. I love anime, but i am more of a video gamer than anime watcher. So enjoy your stay with us.

Remember don't feed the animals (Baku, Mikhail, canadaman, Elvenbladerogue, Saber, and Rekka)
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  mannypooh Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:52 am

Razz im a gamer too but im a retro fan because my poor computer cant handle crysis or any of the fancy games of today =/ i got a nintendo dsi too but thats about it XD i dont have a tv because im used to not watching anything on it. i guess i got the short end of the stick after the nintendo 64 days
mannypooh
mannypooh

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:03 pm

mannypooh wrote:Razz im a gamer too but im a retro fan because my poor computer cant handle crysis or any of the fancy games of today =/ i got a nintendo dsi too but thats about it XD i dont have a tv because im used to not watching anything on it. i guess i got the short end of the stick after the nintendo 64 days

haha same here i am really big into retro video games. i have a NES, just got a SNES for Xmas, i also have a psp, a 360, a PS2, and my comptuer.

I play pretty much any and every type of game out there. i'm a collector too.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope the Gundamn people don't rise up against us Shocked

As I always say, and always mean, let us know if you need anything! Very Happy
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi ^^ I'm Rekka, I love anime and Video games, but I'm probaly a bit more addicted to anime then some of the other gamers here =\ And My computer used to only be able to run old games too, I got it upgraded about 2 weeks ago and am having fun with it, I also got a terrobyte hard drive.

Your probaly the oldest Anime addict I know atm =O
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  mannypooh Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 pm

yup yup, im the grandpa of this forum :O ive been watching anime longer than you've been alive XD
mannypooh
mannypooh

Back to top Go down

hey anime watchers Empty Welcome

Post  nightwing Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:24 pm

welcome to the forums where we all love anime and video games Very Happy
nightwing
nightwing

https://www.youtube.com/user/wweslash11#p/f

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchy Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm

elvenbladerogue wrote:

Anyways! Welcome to the forums! I'm the AAA Local Gamer here. I love anime, but i am more of a video gamer than anime watcher. So enjoy your stay with us.

I'll fight you for that title!

In any case welcome!
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Anarchy wrote:
elvenbladerogue wrote:

In any case welcome!

If you have a bigger video game collection than Mr.Elvenbladerogue has then I bakuhasu will acknowledge you with that title
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 pm

yes head over to the video game collection and try to beat him Anarchy
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Anarchy wrote:
elvenbladerogue wrote:

In any case welcome!

haha you wish. your more than welcome to try to fight me for the title. if you can beat my collection then maybe. and for the record what i have posted right now on the forums of my collection isn't everything i own on there yet. it's going to take a while to get all my stuff gathered.

So i don't think your going to take my title... but Hey your more than welcome to have the title of "AAA troll" since we all know you are one.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchy Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Fair enough, but have you beaten Challenger(One of the hardest Famicom games, as featured on Game Center CX) And what about BurgerTime for Atari, how many times have you maxed out the score meter?
Wow, now I'm bragging about thing I haven't done...

And I have no camera at the moment, but I'll post everything once it's sent back. I'll post systems I own as well. I'll even head out to the shed and try to find my other PS2(s?) Since the house I lived in burned down, I only have some of the cases left, but I'm pretty sure the games are all still here. Do you want pictures of leftover cases as well?

Anyway can I be an Orc instead, or the Predator, And there's always that white thing from Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo. Or if were going down that line an Alien from Alien, Aliens, and Alien ---- maybe even the Thing, and since were talking about strange creatures how about Ah-Nahld or a kitten?
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Anarchy wrote:Fair enough, but have you beaten Challenger(One of the hardest Famicom games, as featured on Game Center CX) And what about BurgerTime for Atari, how many times have you maxed out the score meter?
Wow, now I'm bragging about thing I haven't done...

And I have no camera at the moment, but I'll post everything once it's sent back. I'll post systems I own as well. I'll even head out to the shed and try to find my other PS2(s?) Since the house I lived in burned down, I only have some of the cases left, but I'm pretty sure the games are all still here. Do you want pictures of leftover cases as well?

Anyway can I be an Orc instead, or the Predator, And there's always that white thing from Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo. Or if were going down that line an Alien from Alien, Aliens, and Alien ---- maybe even the Thing, and since were talking about strange creatures how about Ah-Nahld or a kitten?

Are you done? All i am reading is a bunch of crying from your end. sounds like someone is upset. I am not here to start any challenges with anyone, i really don't care. your more than welcome to keep crying. I am sure not many others if not all doesn't really care about what you have to say anyways. Since this forum is for anyone to join, anyone is welcome to post anything. but if your going to keep trolling your going to get it right back from people.

I am not here to upset anyone or start any problems. but if someone like your self is going to act like a moron and be stupid about things then your going to get crap for it. Smile
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Keep things civil, or I'll lock the topic. Very Happy

Rather than continue arguing about who is better at video games, etc...why not combine your knowledge and be a team? Or something like that.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down