Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailor Moon

4 posters

Go down

Sailor Moon Empty Sailor Moon

Post  elvenbladerogue Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:04 am

i am such a big die hard fan of sailor moon even if i am a guy, it just saddens me over the pass 3 years sailor moon has been fading away, they quit making the dvds, they quit making plushies, posters, and everything else, Now it's so hard to find any sailor moon stuff or anything.

It bring a tear to my eye when ever i try to find anything for sailor moon, whenever i youtube, or google,or ebay anything it makes me sad to see sailor moon is just fading away.

Sailor Moon was my first ever anime, and i have been such a die hard fan of sailor moon, i have seen most of the ep's, Sailor Moon live action, and i even owned VHS, DvD's the sailor moon dolls, and many other things of it. I still own my Sailor Moon Box set for there 3 movies. sadly thats all i own now.

Anyone else here a sailor moon fan? die hard fan or casual fan of sailor moon it doesn't matter. anyone else feel the same about this?
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Empty Re: Sailor Moon

Post  The Green Gentleman Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Sailor Moon is one of the classics that everybody has seen a bit of or at least heard of. For me, it was probably one of my first girlie anime, and will always hold a soft spot. As for the fact that it's fading away; it's always sad to see something so well-loved leave, but it happens.

Better than somebody making a really bad revival move and desecrating the series IMO. I was only really a fan in passing; when it was on tv here, we didn't have internet and when it went off air again, it never occured to me to watch it online. A pity to see it gtfo.
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

https://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Seems like Sailor moon was almost everyones first anime (at least in this day and age) It was mine too, although I tried to watch it again about a month ago and it was kinda hard to watch, you might have diffrent opinons, but I don't think its that bad that its fading away, it's not the kinda anime that alot of people would really enjoy watching anymore, mabey if they made a more up-to-date version (that didn't ruin it), but I don't think thats happening.
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 pm

I would like to add that this anime really just standardized the genre known as the magical girl genre with it's form of story telling and the outfits that they use to distinguish the characters.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Rekka wrote:Seems like Sailor moon was almost everyones first anime (at least in this day and age) It was mine too, although I tried to watch it again about a month ago and it was kinda hard to watch, you might have diffrent opinons, but I don't think its that bad that its fading away, it's not the kinda anime that alot of people would really enjoy watching anymore, mabey if they made a more up-to-date version (that didn't ruin it), but I don't think thats happening.

well in most cases i would agree with you on this, however this doesn't apply to me, it may not of been on air for a long time, but i still have watched it and i still a die hard fan, i am such a die hard fan i just can't not put it away or to rest, most people can watch and be done with it go back and not have tha same feeling for it, however i still feel the same, if not a greater feeling for it now.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down