Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailor moon liva action

2 posters

Go down

Sailor moon liva action Empty Sailor moon liva action

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:30 am

Question sailor moon live action if I want to make a review about it would it still be considered an anime? Some poeple says it is and some says it's not. For aaa would it matter if it is a live action based off an anime? I would like to know what you all think before I write a review for. Like I have said in my first post I am a hardcore sailor moon fan.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Sailor moon liva action Empty Live action

Post  Mitsugi Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 am

I still consider live action that is based on anime, anime. For example, the live action Higurashi, which I think we already reviewed. Looking forward to your review. I have seen the live action sailor moon. It's really funny, plus Rei Hino's actress is sooooooo hot.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Sailor moon liva action Empty Re: Sailor moon liva action

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Mitsugi wrote:I still consider live action that is based on anime, anime. For example, the live action Higurashi, which I think we already reviewed. Looking forward to your review. I have seen the live action sailor moon. It's really funny, plus Rei Hino's actress is sooooooo hot.

Haha! Rei Hino(or Hino Rei is the proper way of saying her name in Japan) is my favorite sailor. Lets put it this way. my World of warcraft Character one of them. My Draenei Shaman is named after her. Her Name is just Hino. (this proves even more i am a hardcore sailor moon fan lol xD). it only took like 2 years of playing that Character in WoW before someone figured out who i was naming her from... and it was the women in our guild who is Deaf(can't hear) to figure it out. I do Agree Rei's Actress is the hottest one out of all 5 sailors.

I love how they turned Sailor Moon's Best friend (Molly in the dub) from this long curly brown hair that was cute... to a freaking smoking hot female... i was like daaamn.

I will work on the review with in the next few days.

Also you guys are more than welcome to use my Review on the podcast if you like, Or if you like i could i guess say the review(s) on your podcast or something. either way. I enjoy reviewing animes, video games, pretty much anything. As you can see i like to type a lot of thing and go in depth when i do review thing but not give any major pilot lines out.

Also like i said i have worked with a few webs site in the past doing reviews for anime and video game, I also have hosted my own web site for review before. So i am experience in this kinda of thing.

Anyways. I will have that posted Soon.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:34 pm

I also wanted to add in, I will take Request on anime or whatever. Just make sure to give me the full info on the anime, Name, Dub/Sub etc, and If i can youtube it, animesuki it or some other way. I do use turrets and i have used them since it was still underground. If you do request an anime to be reviewed by me, please make sure it's not a 100+ ep anime. I have no problem watching something like that Just it will take me a while to watch the anime fully, If it's like a 24ish ep series i can watch it and review it in no time.

One last thing i wanted to add in for the web site i guess you could say. As some of you know i am a Freelance Graphic Designer, I specialize in photoshop, 3D model(like video game worlds, Maps, etc something that more likely wont help the site lol), and Video Editing, AMV's, Trailers, Random weird stuff for videos. I also know how to work with Blue Screen. When i have more time i will post some of the things i have made on the forums... that if youtube hasn't deleted or taken out my video/music to my videos.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Sailor moon liva action Empty Thanks

Post  Mitsugi Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks Elvenblade, I know that the last names come first. <.< Here is a sexy picture of Hino Rei for enjoyment purposes!

Sexy Hino!

Also, if we do have other reviews on the podcast, they would have to be well written of course. Also, we would probably read off the written review for you, but give you credit of course. Also, if one of us has seen the anime, we would probably put in our own input on the podcast. For the website listing we might average one of our scores with your score for listing. This of course is all hypothetical since we haven't really talked much about it.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am

Mitsugi wrote:Thanks Elvenblade, I know that the last names come first. <.< Here is a sexy picture of Hino Rei for enjoyment purposes!

Sexy Hino!

Also, if we do have other reviews on the podcast, they would have to be well written of course. Also, we would probably read off the written review for you, but give you credit of course. Also, if one of us has seen the anime, we would probably put in our own input on the podcast. For the website listing we might average one of our scores with your score for listing. This of course is all hypothetical since we haven't really talked much about it.

Nice! that is one sexy picture of Rei, Mars is still the best sailor scout i think.

Alright thats cool about the reviews, I just really like the web site a lot, I am not really a forum person, I do see a good future for the site still. I want to be apart of something and this site if a lot of fun so far. Very Happy
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down