Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Sports Anime?

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions for Sports Anime? Empty Suggestions for Sports Anime?

Post  Renegade Knight Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Well since i got the "Funimation" on Verizon Fios, I had gotton hooked on ALOT of anime like: XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, and assortment of others. BUT my fav is "Kenichi: The Mighty Disipline." But, I would like to see other sport animes like "Suzaku" or such. Would anyone please tell me any sports anime of some sort
Renegade Knight
Renegade Knight

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Sports Anime? Empty Re: Suggestions for Sports Anime?

Post  Mitsugi Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 am

I think this is my area since I seem to be on a sports anime kick right now. I'm my opinion, the best sports anime out there is Hajime no Ippo. Easy call. But there are others that are good as well, "Major" is a it long but you'll find it excellent, as is the currently running "Cross Game". Oddly enough, I also found "Whistle!", which is a largely unknown soccer anime to be pretty good as well.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagnificentOne Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah, I'm not a big sports anime fan but Whistle! was pretty damn good. If your into racing Capeta is pretty good also. And Prince of Tennis TV managed to hold my interest albeit the DBZ of the tennis world.
TheMagnificentOne
TheMagnificentOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down