Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GunSlinger Girl Review

2 posters

Go down

GunSlinger Girl Review Empty GunSlinger Girl Review

Post  elvenbladerogue Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:15 pm

First off i want to say is. I have done a review for this anime down in the review section on the forums.

I would like you guys to review this anime on the pod cost. I feel like this anime needs to be known by more than a handful of people. As i have stated before it's a very underrated anime, and I think it does deserve a Review on the Pod cast and not just the on the forums.

Also i just remember while typing this i need to do that Sailor Moon Live Action Review for you guys.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

GunSlinger Girl Review Empty Re: GunSlinger Girl Review

Post  Mitsugi Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 pm

I've seen that Sailor Moon Live action as well. Rei Hino is quite hot in that. Looooovvvee that actress, whoever she is.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Mitsugi wrote:I've seen that Sailor Moon Live action as well. Rei Hino is quite hot in that. Looooovvvee that actress, whoever she is.

I remember how you and I had like a 30 mins convo about Rei Hino. <3 Rei Hino <3 Even in the anime She is my Favorite, Hell My Shaman in world of warcraft is named Hino after her lol.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down