Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****Comedy (OVA) A halloween treat for you. Maybe the best anime you've never heard of, video attached.***

5 posters

Go down

****Comedy (OVA) A halloween treat for you.  Maybe the best anime you've never heard of, video attached.*** Empty ****Comedy (OVA) A halloween treat for you. Maybe the best anime you've never heard of, video attached.***

Post  Mitsugi Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Comedy is done by Studio 4 degrees C. It's only 10 minutes long. Please watch if you'd like and make comments. This anime has a storybook poetic feel to it. The ANN link is below:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3554

Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

****Comedy (OVA) A halloween treat for you.  Maybe the best anime you've never heard of, video attached.*** Empty Re: ****Comedy (OVA) A halloween treat for you. Maybe the best anime you've never heard of, video attached.***

Post  CanadaMan Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:18 pm

That was different, but in a nice way. The ending was a bit abrupt, but a very enjoyable 10 minute short.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

****Comedy (OVA) A halloween treat for you.  Maybe the best anime you've never heard of, video attached.*** Empty Re: ****Comedy (OVA) A halloween treat for you. Maybe the best anime you've never heard of, video attached.***

Post  bakuhasu Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Wow I remember seeing this on ANN because I was looking through Hikaru Midorikawa's voice career. About this anime well its Simple not that it is a bad thing but it's simple in a sense that it is good. In fact it has to be simple given 10 minute length that this anime has. You also have Hikaru Midorikawa doing what he does best saying the "I'll kill you" quote from Gundam Wing. Also it really serves as a benchmark in how well we can animate anime during that time.A really enjoyable piece from studio 4c and WATCH IT!!!!

One question though: Is there a HD rip on this?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:22 pm

You mean like an HD version? I'm not really sure. This anime isn't new so......I doubt it?

There's no quality enhancing option on Youtube.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Charthinius Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 pm

all in all not a bad film for its length. i can't see why anyone would have such a hard time with old style of animation. I personally miss the old style but thats just me. love to see more thanks for the post
Charthinius
Charthinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Does anybody know of any other exceptional quality anime shorts such as this one? I'd love to show them at my anime club, it's just hard to find stuff like this.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 pm

That was pretty cool. And it was interesting to see a story set in feudal Ireland instead of Japan. Kind of caught me off guard.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down