Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey fellow anime fans.

3 posters

Go down

Hey fellow anime fans. Empty Hey fellow anime fans.

Post  Koumori22 Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi I am Koumori22,
I heard your ad while listening to the great Gundamn! podcast. Your podcast sounded like fun, so I gave it a try. And I must say you haven't disappointed! You give good reviews while getting your laughs in too. Very cool.

My first anime was Battle of the Planets. Yah, I know I'm old haha! I was 5 or 6 y/o when it was on tv. I still find anime more interesting than most of the programming on tv. My favorite anime is the original Macross series. And my favorite opening has to be from Love Hina (Sakura Saku). And I agree, M.D. Geist is a horrible anime.

I have a couple animes in mind for review. I'll be posting them in the next couple days.
Koumori22
Koumori22

Back to top Go down

Hey fellow anime fans. Empty Re: Hey fellow anime fans.

Post  Mitsugi Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Welcome to the forums! I just want to make sure you know that we are about to move these forums from this current outsourced page to a new forum that is built into our homepage! We will be making the switch soon so we hope to see you there with us!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 am

Heya! Koumori! Good to have you in the forums! I too am a Gundamn! listener and we pretty much agree that M.D Geist is bad. Good to have ya in the forums and looking forward towards your posts!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down