Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi anime addicts

+5
CanadaMan
Sean_Alpha
Rekka
bakuhasu
nightwing
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hi anime addicts Empty Hi anime addicts

Post  nightwing Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:04 pm

hi im nightwing also known as Noah i am a big anime fan i go to an anime club and a few cons in my area some of my favorite animes are crayon shin chan Lupin the third vandread case closed guyver cowboy bebop Fooly cooly hellsing voices of a distant starand anything by Hayao Miyazaki and way to many others i found out about this podcast because of the anime club i go to and im glad i did because i love the podcast but one thing i would like to see is maybe how to make your own anime podcast and a reveiw of vandread and guyver
nightwing
nightwing

https://www.youtube.com/user/wweslash11#p/f

Back to top Go down

Hi anime addicts Empty Re: Hi anime addicts

Post  bakuhasu Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Wow! Welcome to the forums guessing that you're an American (so am I) judging from the list of anime that you listed... Good to have you here in the forums and looking forward towards your post while my tea is calming me down........ Cool
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 am

Hi! I am Rekka, currently the most unmatured otaku here (watchs moe, never been to a con, and has a hard time finding new anime) nice to meet you ^^
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Hi anime addicts Empty Greetings fellow members of the 5th level of anime and hentai hell

Post  Sean_Alpha Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 am

Im Sean alpha from geek-media.blogspot.com im a fellow podcaster like youselves for Punch no otaku / otaku alike we havent decided yet . I like to say hi and congrats for joining a.d.d network . cureently i am the most hated anime fan in ireland and i love it

Sean_Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:22 am

O NO!!! Another Introductory hijack! It seems that the rumors were true. AAA is now part of the A.D.D network. I too Bakuhasu am a fellow podcaster part of the RRFDP Podcast with a bunch of people from THIS forum such as Elvenbladerogue,Saber, Mikhail, and Canadaman http://rrfdp.blogspot.com/ self promotion much? Good to have you in our forums. O and what anime have really been on your forefront lately and all time. Plz and looking towards your posts!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Welcome to the forums the both of you, I'm the resident (and apparently an animal) Canadian, CanadaMan. I even have my own song! And video!
http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/3/Canadaman
Just keep the faith until the end, I promise.
(Note, that's not actually me, but I do know them)
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 pm

CanadaMan wrote:Welcome to the forums the both of you, I'm the resident (and apparently an animal) Canadian, CanadaMan. I even have my own song! And video!
http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/3/Canadaman
Just keep the faith until the end, I promise.
(Note, that's not actually me, but I do know them)

NOT CANADAMAN!!!!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Not. CanadaMan.

And to follow up with some live-action Canada Day CanadaMan adventures ... http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/187/Canadaman-Adventures
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 pm

It seems like nightwing has a tendency to get jumped by tons of advertisers and links XD
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Hi anime addicts Empty thanks

Post  nightwing Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome umm i think. i feel so at home here Very Happy and may i ask whats with all the links?
nightwing
nightwing

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm

nightwing wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome umm i think. i feel so at home here Very Happy and may i ask whats with all the links?

Sorry we got sidetracked in your intro so PLZ forgive us!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Baku >=( what have I told you about begging.
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  nightwing Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 pm

its cool its cool lol! but to add to my introduction i am 15 i make some AMVs (not that good but i think there ok) and i am really into almost all genres of anime as long as its good and has some likable characters and if anyone wants some help picking out some good animes i can help but right now i am trying to find some good anime apps for my ipod touch so if anyone knows any kind of games or news stuff preferably free cause im out of itunes at the moment but like jrpgs are cool i like seed1 a lot so yeah.
nightwing
nightwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Im 15 too! I hope to be good friends. Although Im probaly not as leaniant about the anime genre (I prefer moe/slice of life) now that my sigs up, you can find more info about me there and all around the forum ^^

nvm, sig not working
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 pm

The links are to a local (well, local-ish for me) sketch comedy group called Loading Ready Run. Specifically the links are to two videos that are related to my namesake, and while the Arrogant Worms and that idea came first, I was at the time unaware of these great things as I chose my moniker on the MechaTalk forums.

Said sketch comedy group LRR (that's shorthand) have now entered into a contract with EscapistMagazine.com for not only Unskippable and ENN, but now for regular LRR videos (which update Mondays alongside Unskippable. ENN updates Wednesdays alongside Yahtzee's reviews).

That is my minor plug towards those great folks at LRR and the Escapist as well as a little backstory of where I (sort of) live.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Hi anime addicts Empty Now i Feel old

Post  Sean_Alpha Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 am

well i must be old then im 21 hey u kids get off my overfiend

Sean_Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 am

Sean_Alpha wrote:well i must be old then im 21 hey u kids get off my overfiend

Hush there boy, ain't no one older than me on this forum ... I think. Or at least there wasn't when we made the first ep of the RRFDP.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 am

CanadaMan wrote:
Sean_Alpha wrote:well i must be old then im 21 hey u kids get off my overfiend

Hush there boy, ain't no one older than me on this forum ... I think. Or at least there wasn't when we made the first ep of the RRFDP.

lol since you can't make it much anymore to our podcast, that puts me at the oldest for the podcast, but not on the forums
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 am

Welcome to the forum Nightwing! A small but friendly forum that is ever growing. Feel free to make review requests and whatever else you'd like. Also, I am 24 so I am somewhat of a grandfather here as well. We will definately strive to make you more addicted to anime.

Btw, Rekka, if you'd like anime recommendations, I'd be happy to give you some. I feel like I have a general sense of your taste by now so I think I could handle that taste well.

Toodles!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 am

Ok =D Something I am really looking forward to is TMOHS movie coming out right in the middle of febuary, along with tons of new games. (And on anethor note, the sigs don't seem to be working right mitsugi, is that something you already know about?)
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 am

Yes, we knew about the sigs. This is a question for Chiaki because unfortunately, I don't know a whole lot about the web programming stuff. I'm the audio editor. Smile Thanks for pointing it out though! I'll see if she has any thoughts on it.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Mitsugi wrote:Welcome to the forum Nightwing! A small but friendly forum that is ever growing. Feel free to make review requests and whatever else you'd like. Also, I am 24 so I am somewhat of a grandfather here as well. We will definately strive to make you more addicted to anime.

Btw, Rekka, if you'd like anime recommendations, I'd be happy to give you some. I feel like I have a general sense of your taste by now so I think I could handle that taste well.

Toodles!

aince your the "gradfather" does that mean you drink alot of prune juice? and make hourly trips to the bathroomm? >.>

Btw YOU STOLE MY BDAY! well... more like i stole yours... since are bdays are the same day but 2 years apart,
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Intresting fact >=O
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:39 pm

i remember the day when we founded out our Bday was the same day. we where sitting at coolstuff playing magic the gather, like 3 days before "our" Bday. chikia said somthing about his Bday is in 3days. and I ask your bday is on the 3rd of augest? and he goes yeah. then i was like holy crap really?my Bday is aug 3rd also! and for like the next 10 mins it we was like high school all over again us going on about how our Bday was the same day. and how he hates sharing his Bday with people not saying anything bad about me. it was just funny still.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Hi anime addicts Empty kingdom hearts

Post  nightwing Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:15 pm

ok so earlier this week i bought kingdom hearts 358/2 days but i couldnt find my ds so ive been staring at this game for about a week now and dying but i just found my ds woot Very Happy
nightwing
nightwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next