Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekka is a trap

+2
The Green Gentleman
elvenbladerogue
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rekka is a trap - Page 2 Empty Re: Rekka is a trap

Post  Mitsugi Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:55 am

I have a great deal of games to buy when I get back to Florida. Chiaki wanted to buy FF13 in Japanese but I am resisting the urge. I'll hold out for English. I finished Gears of War 2 on insane a couple times right after it came out and got most of the achievements. A really excellent game. Cant wait for GOW3.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 am

Mitsugi wrote:I have a great deal of games to buy when I get back to Florida. Chiaki wanted to buy FF13 in Japanese but I am resisting the urge. I'll hold out for English. I finished Gears of War 2 on insane a couple times right after it came out and got most of the achievements. A really excellent game. Cant wait for GOW3.

GoW is a great game, it was GoW 1 that got me into the Xbox. before i didn't really like it. nor the PS3. however GoW changed it all for me, now i own a 360 and many games, a few being.

Mirrors Edge (my fave 360 game)
Gears of war
Dead Space
Assassin's Creed
Halo 3 (not really "my" game. it's my friends game that e gave me since it was his 360 and a few game i bought)

and many others.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:37 pm

We've had the xbox for around 3 years now (estimation) and we have quite a wide collection of games, btw I rented and beat Mirrors edge, and glad I did cause got old after 1-2 playthoughs, but really looking forward to a game called "Brink", seems intresting. Anyway, I own GOW2, Halo 3, L4D2 (My little bros, I don't like L4D) My parents own every single Rock band and GH under the sun, I made a huge mistake and sold DBZ Budokai Tenkaiechi 3 for Burst limit (I could die from how stupid that was) And now I don't have the money for DBZ raging blast (Which I heard is FAR better then burst limit) So now I own NO DBZ games since I traded Burst limit back quite a long time ago, I own Boarderlands, Red faction, Modern warfare 2 (Which I have natural talent for), Assassins creed 1 and 2, Skate 2, UFC 2009, the 2-3 newest mortal kombats (except the DC Universe one), For PS3 (got about 1 month ago) I own Little big planet, Demon souls, and Uncharted 2. My dad recently bought FIFA 2010 for the PS3, and My friends letting me borrow MGS4 for a couple of Weeks (i've beaten it 4 times already and a 5th time on hardest difficulty ;D), and for the Wii I own Boom blox bash party, Tigerwoods 2010, and I had rented SSBB for about a month (cause I couldn't buy it at the time (no money) so I had to give it back about 8-9 months ago, hoping to buy sometime when I have more money -_-)

Man that was long XD Well, thats pretty much every important (and semi-important) game I own
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2