Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! I'm Rekka ^^

+5
Mikhail
Mitsugi
elvenbladerogue
bakuhasu
Rekka
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey! I'm Rekka ^^ Empty Hey! I'm Rekka ^^

Post  Rekka Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:55 am

Hey, im Rekka and I just found your podcast tonight. The intresting thing is I almost always use my PSP for everything, im typing this on it right now and I watched podcast 1-7 on psptube. But is there an easier to hear them on psp? And where can I find all 20 podcast? I love watching your podcast to find new anime cause I have a hard time finding them on my own, but im not good at spelling out things people say, like I cant spell that anime with the 100 cat wishs... anyway, glad to be here ^^
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm Rekka ^^ Empty Re: Hey! I'm Rekka ^^

Post  bakuhasu Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 am

Anime you watched Rekka ( I think that was a reference to Flame of Rekka)? Hi and good to have you in the Forums!!!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:53 am

Hey welcome to the AAA forums.

i don't remeber 100% how to getpod cast on your psp so bare with me.

with the psp depending on the firmware version you maybe able to connect with the RSS feed. If not, try going to the main page of AAA, and go to podcast > Episodes > and download the one you are looking for.

If that doesn't work, Try going to Itunes.com and look up AAA on there, and it should give you a few options on scribing, downloading and all. Not 100% sure but you may be able to setup an RSS feed connection on there, so whenever a new eps comes out you just go to the RSS feed section of the psp and just download from there. You may need to Scribe to AAA pod cast first in order to do this.

i hope this infos helps you out, since i havn't used my psp in a long time i use to get a few other podcast for other things, but once i lost my chager for my psp like 2 years ago, i been borrowing my friends chager every so offen so i don't get to use my psp as much as i use to which makes me sad lol.

let me know if anyof this help, if not i can help you troubleshoot it.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 am

Yeah, im on my PC now, couldn't type much last night cause of the PSPs charecter cap, but actually I had never heard of Flame Of Rekka when I choose this username, I choose it because it;s japanese for inferno, but every thinks its a refrence to that XD

And thanks elvenbladerogue, I was trying to find the RSS button last night, but as you probaly know the PSP web browser has poor quality. The site looks so much better now =D

And I've seen alot of anime, I am only 15 so im not really supposed to be watching Hentai, but I have seen some sketchy anime before, I'm not even sure if it might have actually been Hentai but I don't know what the really big deal is XD I really like Slice of life anime (Haruhi is my favorite anime of all time) but I also enjoy anime with good action mixed with an awsome story (And cute girls will sometimes not make me care so much about the story) I watch lots of cutesy/girly anime even though im a boy because I just like, not much else to that... but some of the anime I really like watching are TMOHS (I am a huge Kyonko fan), Bleach, and Lucky star to name a few, since im not good at remembering anime of the top of my head. Also, I kinda like yuri but don't really like yaoi.

So thats all about my favorite anime, I feel like i might have posted a little more then needed though XD

Last edited by Rekka on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered something)
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 am

Hey Rekka! Welcome to the forum! I'm really glad you are enjoying yourself on here. This is a very nice forum community that has been growing steadily over the last 5 months. Enjoy yourself! Feel free to drop a few review requests in the requests section of the forum, as well.

But is there an easier to hear them on psp? And where can I find all 20 podcast?

I think maybe if you try using Itunes, it will be easy for you. Itunes is probably the easiest way to get your hands on podcasts.

See you later!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 am

Welcome to the Forums Rekka. Im Reed Fish..... no im not but a good movie anywho.... welcome to the forums and enjoy we have quite the cast of characters.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks everyone ^^
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Have to comment on your avatar.. LOL at Rule 63 of Kyon! But yet very delicious.....
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Top of the morning, good sir, that's some nice Kyon-ko you have there! Welcome to the forums and please enjoy your stay. Oh, and please don't feed the Canadian XD

Last edited by The Green Gentleman on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : taking a stab at CanadaMan)
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

https://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks for the comments on my avi ^^ I actually started watching Kampfer a little while ago and I don't know what it is but I love it, I seem to like anime/fanfic with males turning into female, which now that I think about it that would explain my obsession with kyonko... anyway, even if you didn't like it could you tell me any other anime/VN with something like that, it dosn't necessarily need to be pg13 ;D
... XD just kidding, kinda, anyway~
(curse the PSP charecter cap) glad to be here . ^^
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Rekka wrote:Thanks for the comments on my avi ^^ I actually started watching Kampfer a little while ago and I don't know what it is but I love it, I seem to like anime/fanfic with males turning into female, which now that I think about it that would explain my obsession with kyonko... anyway, even if you didn't like it could you tell me any other anime/VN with something like that, it dosn't necessarily need to be pg13 ;D
... XD just kidding, kinda, anyway~
(curse the PSP charecter cap) glad to be here . ^^
Looking for traps? This picture has most of the traps in every anime in the last few years, accompanied by the anime in brackets. Hey! I'm Rekka ^^ Anime_10
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Sorry, I should clarify that traps are males dressed as females, or characters entirely remodelled into females. And Kampfer isn't in there because it's too new.
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Thanks so much =D I regignize a couple but I think you have given me new anime to watch. I think through other peoples eyes its an odd obsession but other anime addicts understand XD I can't even tell my family because they know i watch anime. but i cant let them see the anime i watch, if they ever found me looking at 2 women blushing at eachother I cant even imagine what would happen, much less anything else.
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Rekka wrote:if they ever found me looking at 2 women blushing at eachother I cant even imagine what would happen, much less anything else.
Just tell them that one is a dude, I'm sure they would understand What a Face
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 pm

I should welcome you in the proper thread ... gotta pay more attention.

Welcome to the A.A.A forums Rekka, I'm the resident Canadian.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 am

This topic is verrryy unclean with the appearances of traps... But yet very delicious....
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 am

Rekka wrote:I love watching your podcast to find new anime cause I have a hard time finding them on my own, but im not good at spelling out things people say, like I cant spell that anime with the 100 cat wishs... anyway, glad to be here ^^

Welcome to the forums!

As Mitsugi said, iTunes is great to "catch-up" as it were on old episodes. Also if you go onto the podcast section of our main site for the episodes, found here...

http://www.aaapodcast.com/podcastepisodes.html

I've been trying to put the episodes we impression and review. Everythings all kind of new, (like us in general!) So some of the earlier episodes aren't as detailed as that. But hopefully that helps.

Generally though for getting episodes I recommend iTunes, just subscribe once, you can download all missed episodes and keep up to date the second I get off my bum *cough* I mean work very hard to update our RSS and it gets up on iTunes.
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:44 am

Yes, I couldnt find the episodes section before (Since the tabs are too fancy for PSP) so I couldn't download them, but when I came to the website yesterday morning I found the section with the downloadable .mp3s and copyed the URL directly to my PSP so I watched some last night, then fell asleep and had a dream where I almost found out how to get into the anime world XD I seem to have dreams where Im trying to get into anime all the time, I guess its something I fantaisize about.

And thanks to everyone for all the posts,
@The Green Gentleman: I couldn't find ALOT of those animes you listed on PSPTube, so I had to wait till today, Im hoping Ill be able to find most of them on some of my favorite anime watching sites now that im using my PC
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Welcome to the forums! I am also an (embarrassingly enough) a fan of gender bender (but shhhh... that'll be are little secret). A little about me... I like a few things, dislike a lot of things... Let's see... My dreams aren't anybody's business and I have some hobbies. What about you?
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Leader wrote:Welcome to the forums! I am also an (embarrassingly enough) a fan of gender bender (but shhhh... that'll be are little secret). A little about me... I like a few things, dislike a lot of things... Let's see... My dreams aren't anybody's business and I have some hobbies. What about you?

Hey Hey Leader. If it is pretty F**k it, There is no gay.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:38 pm

bakuhasu wrote:
Leader wrote:Welcome to the forums! I am also an (embarrassingly enough) a fan of gender bender (but shhhh... that'll be are little secret). A little about me... I like a few things, dislike a lot of things... Let's see... My dreams aren't anybody's business and I have some hobbies. What about you?

Hey Hey Leader. If it is pretty F**k it, There is no gay.

Lmfao i actually lmfao'd. Anyone want a hardly used A**? You guys are just hilarous... lol!
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Nice to meet you leader! I like alot of things, dislike a few things, I think everything I do is everyones buisness and have alot of hobbys.

Wow, were alot alike Smile
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 am

lol i don't think you two are the only ones *looks over at my avitar* Nope i don't think so... i do have a female Elf as my avitar lol... plus for the record i will add in this. I only play females in MMORPG'S much like wow where every single char i have it a female lol. xD
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:53 am

Everybody, at least in part, loves traps. And Yuri. Or that could just be me. XD. To quote /b/, "everyone is gay for bridget".
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:05 am

The Green Gentleman wrote:Everybody, at least in part, loves traps. And Yuri. Or that could just be me. XD. To quote /b/, "everyone is gay for bridget".

What about Jun everyone loves JUN!!! O the things I would do...
O and merry x-mas!!1

Hey! I'm Rekka ^^ 2q2e10
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next