Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 Winter Anime Season

2 posters

Go down

2009 Winter Anime Season Empty 2009 Winter Anime Season

Post  Lelouch Yagami Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:37 pm

2009 Winter Anime Season Winter0910v1w

Mostly Manga more than actual anime but i am equally addicted so moving on

1:Durarara!! looks pretty good and since its the same people who made Baccano it got to be at least good(light novel)

2:Dance in the Vampire Bund well just look at the picture and tell me thats not good. i mean vampires, gore, sounds like its going to have a good story line, cant wait (manga)

3:So-Ra-No-Wo-To hard to describe this one but looks kinda good apparently theres going to music and war hmmm ill defintely watch it (anime)

4:Hanamaru Kindergarten looks kinda like a comedy and even though i really like comedies this doesnt look like its any good but i always give stuff a try unless i know its absolutely horrible(Manga)

5:Nodame Cantabile Finale.....I dont comment on sequels to shows ive never watched (anime sequel)

6:Katanagatari all im saying is ill give it a try(Light novel)

7:Qwaser of Stigmata *Face palm* Pic looks good but once u read the description....idk ill try it(Manga)

8.Baka to test to Shoukanjuu *triple face palm* o my god ill try it i guess(Light Novel)

9.Hidamari Sketch Dont comment on sequels i haven't watched(Sequel)

10.Harukanaru Taki no Naka de 3 Dont comment on sequels i haven't watched(Sequel)

11.Hidden God just sayin im definently watching this(Anime)

12.Rose O'Neill's Kewpie I dont really get it (Anime)

13.Omamori Himari Im going to watch this dont judge me lol (manga)

14.Ladies vs. Butlers! fan service most likely, also probably comedy ill check it out and decide(Light Novel)

15.Chu-Bra *82 1/2 face palms* im not even going to say anything

well thats my winter review what do you think
Lelouch Yagami
Lelouch Yagami

Back to top Go down

2009 Winter Anime Season Empty Re: 2009 Winter Anime Season

Post  The Green Gentleman Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Hidden god looks great, but I don't touch manga or light novels so I reckon thats the only one I'll really seriously look at. Thanks for the list. Really not into the whole future scene, so I'm not gonna bother with soranowoto
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

https://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down