Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Season Impressions

2 posters

Go down

Fall Season Impressions Empty Fall Season Impressions

Post  Ryani Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 am

I mentioned the upcoming fall season in another topic, but I wanted to talk about it here, as well.

I think you at the AAA podcast need to take advantage of the fact that a new season is starting up just months after your own start. What I am proposing is that you take this chance to make a special episode for the 2009 Fall Season. Basically, an entire episode made up of impressions, or at least two episodes with greatly extended impression section, the idea being to see most, if not all, of the season amongst yourselves and then give your impressions about them. Ideally, I'd see it being divided into two shows, one after the first week of the season, and the second after the second week. Yes, this is very similar to what ANN does, but I think it's a very good idea, and it takes on a new form when you have it in an audio format, with hosts discussing the shows amongst themselves.

The particular shows I'd like impressions of are as follows. I posted this list elsewhere, but I feel it is appropriate to put it here as well:

Letter Bee
Kimi no Todoke
Yumeiro Patissiere
Jungle Emporer Leo
Winter Sonata
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Ryani
Ryani

Back to top Go down

Fall Season Impressions Empty 2009 season

Post  Mitsugi Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 pm

When there is enough info on the coming anime, we'll do a session on the new season I imagine.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Fall Season Impressions Empty Re: Fall Season Impressions

Post  Ryani Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Awesome. I'm sorry for posting two subjects on the Fall Season, but I figured it would be the most organized way to say what I had to say.
Ryani
Ryani

Back to top Go down

Fall Season Impressions Empty It's ok

Post  Mitsugi Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:29 am

It's ok but in the future let's try to keep the boards more organized. Smile

On a side note we made our first advertising partner today. He will be listed on the top page soon under the friends tab.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Fall Season Impressions Empty Re: Fall Season Impressions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down