Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL MITSUGI APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!!

+4
Kimiko
Mitsugi
Leader
bakuhasu
8 posters

Go down

THE OFFICIAL MITSUGI APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!! Empty THE OFFICIAL MITSUGI APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!!

Post  bakuhasu Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 pm

Well that was a mouthful.... well this thread is basically an appreciation for the one and only Mitsugi!!! The reason why I want to create this thread was because Mitsugi actually did a one man show in episode 15. Not only that he actually have to take his own time to edit the audio from the recordings of the show, which doesn't sound like a easy process to me... 2nd of all he maned up to my request of the hilarious ( I was laughing sooo hard in this through multiple listens) Pico and Chico review and for that I don't blame you(you know what I'm talking about)... Alright guys Mitsugi has done alot for the podcast and the master of this forum ( I really hope I don't get banned for this post No) sooo what I ask of you is just to talk about the positives of the one and only Mitsugi. O and no hate here.... This thread might be a little stupid but SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION!!!!!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL MITSUGI APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!! Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL MITSUGI APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!!

Post  Leader Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:05 am

A blind man once stepped on Mitsugi's' shoe. Mitsugi replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Mitsugi!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Mitsugi.

Mitsugi does not sleep, he waits.

The chief export of Mitsugi is anime.

When asked what type of vehicle he drives, Chuck Norris responded slyly with "Don't you mean what kind of vehicle drives me?"

Apple pays Mitsugi .99 every time he listens to a song
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL MITSUGI APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!! Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL MITSUGI APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!!

Post  Mitsugi Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:05 pm

I just want to say that there aren't nearly enough posts in this thread. Cool Heh. Heh. Jk.

But thank you all!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 am

That's uber nice of you, bakuhasu. Mitsugi certainly doesn't get enough love! And since the rest of us hosts pretty much hate on him all the time, I'm glad he can get appreciation from somewhere lol! But legit, you're the sweetest for posting this thread.

We really do love you, Mistugi! Keep on keepin' on!
Kimiko
Kimiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Mitsugi does rock!!!

I just want to give everyone a bit of insight to what he does... Often times he's the one who plans out the episode so when we get to recording we actually know what we're talking about. Then he's the one who cordinates us all getting together to record, for some of us that means getting rides Very Happy. But he doesn't mind, because he's awesome. After recording he then tirelessly edits the podcast BY HIMSELF. Following that he throws the finished cut up on our server so I can get it onto itunes and whatnot, along with a document outline helping me know what I need to do for our website.

I can't do my 'job' without him doing his so well. Thank you Mitsugi we love you!!!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Mitsugi not even the fire of a thousand suns or the darkest coldest night could prevent you from creating and delivering this Great podcast. Like the postal workers of old you take on the weather, sickness, indians, bandits, emos, ninjas, giant robots, man eating fauna, evil empires and rebel alliances alike, pop idols and secret government organizations bent on ruling the world. You pimp slap insecure main characters from all genres for breakfast while preparing for your hentai pleasures in the afternoon. You are the pinacle of all mankind as such even Chuck Norris acknowledges there is someone else in the world as good as he is. and that is you Mitsugi!! the real Man of genius that puts all men of genius to shame. Even Sir Issac Newton had to check with Mitsugi first before he told everyone there was gravity. Mitsugi you are the greatest and will continue to be so because you are Mitsugi and there is no better. Thank you again for tha hours of entertainment you have brought me and i await patiently for more Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Lord Xabrin Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 am

All Hail the Holy Mitsugi ..... lol

His name actually reminds me of mitsurugi from Soul Calibur.

Keep going with the great work, we appreciate it.
Dark Lord Xabrin
Dark Lord Xabrin

http://www.xfire.com/communities/statx/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 am

Mikhail wrote:Mitsugi not even the fire of a thousand suns or the darkest coldest night could prevent you from creating and delivering this Great podcast. Like the postal workers of old you take on the weather, sickness, indians, bandits, emos, ninjas, giant robots, man eating fauna, evil empires and rebel alliances alike, pop idols and secret government organizations bent on ruling the world. You pimp slap insecure main characters from all genres for breakfast while preparing for your hentai pleasures in the afternoon. You are the pinacle of all mankind as such even Chuck Norris acknowledges there is someone else in the world as good as he is. and that is you Mitsugi!! the real Man of genius that puts all men of genius to shame. Even Sir Issac Newton had to check with Mitsugi first before he told everyone there was gravity. Mitsugi you are the greatest and will continue to be so because you are Mitsugi and there is no better. Thank you again for tha hours of entertainment you have brought me and i await patiently for more Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Lol *blush* thanks, I love you too.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 am

As a token of appreciation for your hard work, I would mail you real Maple Syrup but uh ... y'know eh, my supply is running low.

I can appreciate the work you do, having to organize, plan, edit, upload, update, all that jazz. You do it well my man, keep up the hard and rewarding work eh? You follow in a long and proud line of podcast editors.

Thank you Mister Mitsugi!
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 am

I actually have real maple syrup! It's Maple Grove Farm's 100% pure. Product of Canada. Wooo!

THE OFFICIAL MITSUGI APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!! 0007468300310_215X215

I don't use that fake, Hungry Jack, High Fructose Corn Syrup BS. BOOYAH! I'm sure yours would be better Canadaman.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down