Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Podcast Length

3 posters

Go down

What is the best length for our podcast?

Suggestions for Podcast Length Vote_lcap14%Suggestions for Podcast Length Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Suggestions for Podcast Length Vote_lcap0%Suggestions for Podcast Length Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestions for Podcast Length Vote_lcap14%Suggestions for Podcast Length Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Suggestions for Podcast Length Vote_lcap43%Suggestions for Podcast Length Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Suggestions for Podcast Length Empty Suggestions for Podcast Length

Post  Chiaki Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 pm

This is more of a question for suggestions, but I want to know what everyone feels is the best length for a podcast and why?

Can it be "too long?" Or "Too short?" that you wouldn't bother with it?

Any suggestions about what you want to take the most time is welcome too. Want more news? Or more reviews? And so on, just trying to make things run more efficently!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Podcast Length Empty Re: Suggestions for Podcast Length

Post  CanadaMan Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Being somewhat used to the "Showkiller" eps from Gundamn!, I don't believe there can be a "too long" so long as the content is good. However, if you believe a show is becoming too long in your own opinion, perhaps check on the number of topics being discussed each episode.

Right now I think the length is great. Keep up the awesome work!
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagnificentOne Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 pm

I am a firm believer in being concise with reviews and such. So I am going with the 30 minute range. Maybe do double length (50 - 60 Min) for special cases.
TheMagnificentOne
TheMagnificentOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down