Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Z fighting games

5 posters

Go down

Dragonball Z fighting games Empty Dragonball Z fighting games

Post  Yordy Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:31 am

Did anyone play any of these?

I have Burst Limit and really loved it (although it's a little short), and I'm thinking about getting Raging Blast. Anyone have that one already? Is it worth paying my hard-earned money for?

However I'm not very versed in the ways of DBZ fighting games, so if anyone has suggestions or just wants to hate on the DBZ, go ahead...

Fight! lol!
Yordy
Yordy

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Z fighting games Empty Re: Dragonball Z fighting games

Post  elvenbladerogue Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:43 am

well out of all the DBZ fighting games i have played have been, Budokai 1 and 2, ultimate battle 24 (Correct me if i am wrong on the title) and thats all i think.

never played the one you listed, However i do have to say out of all the ones i listed, Budokai 1 and UB 24 have been the best ones i have played.

I bought Budokai the day it came out (that was back in like 2003 lol) I use to go to local touraments and i did pretty well i won a few i wasn't the best but still had alot of fun. i use to spend a good 4 hours if not more a day playing.

UB 24, i played back as a import for the PS1 where you have to use the plug in mod in the back of the playstation (which later on fried my friends playstation) back when you had to use a spring or something to keep the PS1 lid open while playing it.

Then around 2003ish they finally made it in english, as a limted time thing, and it was only 20$ also. I have to say if you want to play some old school DBZ game this is the one to get.

After Budokai 2 came out i biught it and it was a waste of money.

I really like fighting games alot, there not my top list, but they are pretty close.

If i ever do get a chance i would like to try them two games you listed out, since i never judge a game untill i played it.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kincaid Nau Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 pm

I don't know man. The dragon ball z fighting games has become an annual franchise like Madden. They just need to let it end. My last DBZ game was Budokai 3 and I've had enough of it. I think you should save your cash since the deluge of DBZ games will never end. Enjoy what you have.
Kincaid Nau
Kincaid Nau

Back to top Go down

Post  GeraldTheGuy Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:52 am

If you want to play the best DBZ fighting games, they were on the SNES. Those and dbzgt: final bout for ps1 were fantastic. I haven't played them since i was like 14, so I'm just going to assume that my memory isn't crap and keep saying they were fantastic.
GeraldTheGuy
GeraldTheGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yordy Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 am

Well, I've never played the Budokai games, but I did play thos SNES games a few years back. They were quite entertaining indeed...

I saw that there's a demo out for Raging Blast on the Xbox, so I'll download that tonight, see if it's any good..
Yordy
Yordy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Lord Xabrin Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Ive played the budokais and tenkaichis on PS2 and well....I dont really mind them. I like blasting my way through the story especially since I couldn't remember much from when I watched DBZ as a little kid. As long as they keep going more indepth with the story modes and add more characters and awesome techniques from the show, then I have no complaints. I did however like taking on giant characters with smaller characters, no joke it has to be the best way to fine tune your skill in the DBZ games. I would like to see a DBZ game made as a sandbox game (knid of like that DBZ online game people have been talking about) such as saints row or like GTA.
Dark Lord Xabrin
Dark Lord Xabrin

http://www.xfire.com/communities/statx/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down