Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While we are on the topic of JPOP: Mizuki Nana

3 posters

Go down

While we are on the topic of JPOP: Mizuki Nana Empty While we are on the topic of JPOP: Mizuki Nana

Post  Mitsugi Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Mizuki Nana is by no means new to the music scene and she continually seems to put songs on the top sales charts in Japan. Here is a clip of a VERY nice concert of a song that was near the top of the charts when it first came out, Eternal Blaze, which was a key piece from the anime Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's. Her current hit is "Mugen" from White Album. I think it was called Mugen...hmm....

Mizuki Nana is not only gorgeous but has an absolutely haunting singing voice. One of the few JPop artists that actually has a deeper singing voice for a woman. Very nice. After the video is over, make sure to listen to a few others that are available on the bottom scroll bar. MANY of her Jpop songs are fast beat and very exciting, similar to Eternal Blaze in that regard. Massive Wonders, Innocent Starter, Brave Phoenix, Super Generation, Dancing in the Velvet Moon, Black Diamond, many more, all amazing.

Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

While we are on the topic of JPOP: Mizuki Nana Empty Re: While we are on the topic of JPOP: Mizuki Nana

Post  bakuhasu Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:51 pm

She's popular with her music for one I like the opening of Samurai 7 such a well done opening to introduce such an underrated anime. But for me I like her Seiyuu work more than her talents as a songstress. Maybe because I like just any of the characters she stars in such as Ran Fan for the new FMA Brotherhood.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

While we are on the topic of JPOP: Mizuki Nana Empty Re: While we are on the topic of JPOP: Mizuki Nana

Post  FinalFan2009 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm

hey im really into jpop music would anyone be able to put up a list of bands or artists that they recommend
FinalFan2009
FinalFan2009

https://www.youtube.com/statxltd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down