Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic suggestions needed for Hentai Podcast Session 6

4 posters

Go down

Topic suggestions needed for Hentai Podcast Session 6 Empty question for the next Hentai ep

Post  Mikhail Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 am

I was just wondering out of curiosity do any hentai take characters from known anime? and is there a gundam hentai and if so is it any good? just wondering if you think hentai with known anime characters is feasible or does it degrade anime as an art? id like to hear your take on it.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Topic suggestions needed for Hentai Podcast Session 6 Empty Re: Topic suggestions needed for Hentai Podcast Session 6

Post  Mitsugi Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 am

Hah. Yes there are hentai that use characters from other series. Good question.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Topic suggestions needed for Hentai Podcast Session 6 Empty Re: Topic suggestions needed for Hentai Podcast Session 6

Post  bakuhasu Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 am

Mikhail wrote:I was just wondering out of curiosity do any hentai take characters from known anime? and is there a gundam hentai and if so is it any good? just wondering if you think hentai with known anime characters is feasible or does it degrade anime as an art? id like to hear your take on it.

Mikhail are you asking for doujins? Or just something like Ninja Love? Which is basically a Hentai with badly drawn anime character with shotty voice acting.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm

bakuhasu wrote:
Mikhail wrote:I was just wondering out of curiosity do any hentai take characters from known anime? and is there a gundam hentai and if so is it any good? just wondering if you think hentai with known anime characters is feasible or does it degrade anime as an art? id like to hear your take on it.

Mikhail are you asking for doujins? Or just something like Ninja Love? Which is basically a Hentai with badly drawn anime character with shotty voice acting.

Well i figured anything is possible in doujins. i was more on the lines of actual "good" hentai with recognizable character's. i know the crappy ones are out there i figured they were just done by fans.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Topic suggestions needed for Hentai Podcast Session 6 Empty Topic suggestions needed for Hentai Podcast Session 6

Post  Mitsugi Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm

So we don't yet have a topic for the 6th hentai episode. Anybody care to provide one?
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 pm

The popularity (or lack thereof?) of Futa in Hentai.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Futa? What is that?
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Mitsugi wrote:Futa? What is that?

Dickgirls. Not transexuals. More like Kitami from Bible black if you will....
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Mitsugi wrote:Futa? What is that?

What Baku said. I suppose the full version would be "futanari" (I think).
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Wow. Any other suggestions?
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm

sorry i got nothing. Ask Baku but i think he's after your sanity.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 pm

You could do a themed episode from these fun little facts about anime based from Eroge

Examples:

School Days
Fate/Stay Night
AIR
Kanon
Tokimeki Memorial
Da Capo
Ef a Tale of Two (Which is Ef a tale of Memories)

Just do some research just might find out these facts could be interesting..
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down