Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What bugs me about new fans...

+7
Neokage
FinalFan2009
Leader
bakuhasu
elvenbladerogue
Mitsugi
Kincaid Nau
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What bugs me about new fans... - Page 2 Empty Re: What bugs me about new fans...

Post  Mitsugi Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

"There's no such thing as a sanity clause."
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

What bugs me about new fans... - Page 2 Empty Re: What bugs me about new fans...

Post  Anarchy Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Mikhail wrote:we are all insane anarchy its when we stop questioning our sanity that we have truely become insane. because by then we have lost our moral compass whether by design or mistake. I think you need to come back to reality and away from the bubble of protection you shroud yourself in. *FACE SLAP* For someone who calls themself Anarchy you are such a debby downer.

Is this about the dog-suit, because if it means that much I'll wear it...
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 pm

That is nasty man!! I'm 16 and I've watched anime for the last 2-3 years. So... I cannot completely agree with you. I understand your complain, that girl is... an ignorant fool XD. But the current situation of the anime industry is kinda sad when you look at it. "Fans" are now used to most recent show, which is not a bad thing itself. But I cannot take someone seriously when he's talking about anime, but he never watched an old show. All the shows that you mentionned earlier, I know all of them. I heard about it, I had read reviews about those shows, but I've never watched one of them. I watched some old shows like almost all of the Gundam shows. So... I understand your complain, but I think the industry has a part of the blame and the other part goes to the ignorant masses. You know what, try to get that girl watch some old animes. But hold on, make sure you know what she likes. That is how we should expose the classic animes to the masses.
XD
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duskrados

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2