Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers

5 posters

Go down

Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers Empty Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers

Post  Sean_Alpha Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:18 am

argh Im an anime lover but the irish anime fans hate my guts so much its great for the podcast and a laugh but could they lay off watching naruto shite and give me a chance i had 1 podcast and they hated it so much

Sean_Alpha

Back to top Go down

Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers Empty Re: Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers

Post  bakuhasu Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 am

Not to offend you but... It seems that you left off some steam by your starting posts in the forum.

Ok in response to your reaction, I think that moe is a thing that is overused thus leaving a big stigma on the hardcore anime viewing geeks such as me and you. What I mean by overused is that you can only use moe to an extent ( animes such as Clannad/AS, Higurashi no Naku koro ni,) while mainly the story is the driving device to move the anime forward. Now you have animes like K-ON!, The 2nd Season of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and a whole bunch of other senseless non story focused anime that really doesn't make anybody such as myself happy. I mean this isn't anything bad its just something new and new doesn't get all people from the four corners happy.

As for your Naruto or Narutards response, I think this is normal. I for once loved Naruto and to every aspect and used to be one. It's just that you love anime to an certain extent in order to religiously follow this anime to the every core til satisfaction. Nothing really wrong with that. Your mindset is exactly the same thing as how society in general leaves a huge stigma in Otakus, or anime lovers everywhere. We act beyond normal just to celebrate the things we love namely anime. Just a little 2 cents about what are your thoughts and what did I think of them just to counteract the different mindsets such as us both. Hope you can take these "fandoms" in a different approach.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers Empty my response

Post  Sean_Alpha Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:34 pm

well i dont mind if u like naruto just dont shove it my face or refuse me from express my opinion at a con which they have done before and try to gang up on me like they do before

Sean_Alpha

Back to top Go down

Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers Empty Re: Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers

Post  Mitsugi Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Ok you guys. Please play nice.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Well sean, not to try to harp on you or try to be a jerk, but i can understand why you say people hates you for when it comes to anime, so far to me and a few other people here you come off to us like a troll. not saying you are or are not one, but your first few post you have made so far has seem to be a bit trollish, maybe you are? maybe your not? i don't know, i just don't want to see anyone arguing on the forums.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Sean_Alpha wrote:well i dont mind if u like naruto just dont shove it my face or refuse me from express my opinion at a con which they have done before and try to gang up on me like they do before

Alright it seems we set off in the wrong foot here. My fault could be my bad wording but.... I NEVER was trying to block your views or opinion about the types of people dealing with anime. What my response is just look at these people from a WHOLE another perspective then you'll see something different. What your response towards people like the so called "Narutards" has basically made your views slightly narrowed. I mean your opinion is not wrong but it's not necessary right. I'm not here to be preachy but c'mon its the best forum we have around so enjoy yourself here and keep hate to a minimum PLEASE!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Irish anime fans and the cons are stupid moe lovers Empty Relax

Post  Sean_Alpha Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 am

I didnt mean you at all or irish american fans i meant the ones around eirtakon our local anime convention and those guys on boards.ie

Sean_Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:03 am

Yeah, I kinda figured you were talking about the irish people, baku, when he said "u" He was meaning the so called "Narutards", not you XD Big misunderstanding
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 am

Alright I think I have misunderstood your whole phrase there. Sorry man
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Well i am tring to keep the peace between everyone, what i said was more so of a general thing. i am pretty sure you will be fine here. just gotta watch what yo say, and that goes for all of us here.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum