Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanon Wakeshima "Still Doll" Music Video

4 posters

Go down

Kanon Wakeshima "Still Doll" Music Video Empty Kanon Wakeshima "Still Doll" Music Video

Post  Mitsugi Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:40 pm

I was listening to this song while working on the next podcast episode and this song is really cool. It has such as lush, dark feel to it and I remembered Kanon Wakeshima's name because she went to Otakon this year. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting up at 8am to go get in line for her concert after watching this music video.

Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Kanon Wakeshima "Still Doll" Music Video Empty Re: Kanon Wakeshima "Still Doll" Music Video

Post  bakuhasu Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Not bad.. I haven't listened to J-pop in a long time let alone know who Kanon Wakeshima is. Thanks alot for the vid Mitsugi. I felt that this song can be really used in an anime ending. Great song nonetheless.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Kanon Wakeshima "Still Doll" Music Video Empty Re: Kanon Wakeshima "Still Doll" Music Video

Post  Mitsugi Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:59 pm

A haunting melody indeed!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  kiyomiuchiha05 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 pm

I love this song! I also have her other single called Suna no Oshiro. She's amazing
kiyomiuchiha05
kiyomiuchiha05

Back to top Go down

Post  kiyomiuchiha05 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm

bakuhasu wrote:Not bad.. I haven't listened to J-pop in a long time let alone know who Kanon Wakeshima is. Thanks alot for the vid Mitsugi. I felt that this song can be really used in an anime ending. Great song nonetheless.

It is the first ending of the anime Vampire Knight season 1
kiyomiuchiha05
kiyomiuchiha05

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Yea. Plus shes really hot.

I had the opportunity to see her last year at Otakon but I didn't get up early enough to get tickets and missed her. Kicking myself about that still.

Then again, 2 years prior to that I saw Nana Kitade live at Otakon and shes a terrible live performer. Unreal...
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:34 am

I just finished the first season of vampire knight awhile ago and I always liked this song just something about it.
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

http://myanimelist.net/profile/yellowflash09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down