Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage."

+2
CanadaMan
Anarchy
6 posters

Go down

"If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage." Empty "If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage."

Post  Anarchy Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey, you can call me Jin, I'm a fan of about four podcasts, this being one of them. The Anime that got me started with this is... Sailor Moon, I don't care what anyone says, Sailor Moon was awesome. My favorite animes are Death Note, Gantz, Black Jack 21, Trigun, Detective Conan, Gundam Wing, and other Anime along that line. Other than Detective Conan and Death Note, I've only read one Manga throughout its lifeline would be "Highschool of the Dead" which is currently having problems.I'll admit it, I'm a nerd, Anime, Gaming, and all that good stuff. Well that's about it for me.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

"If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage." Empty Re: "If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage."

Post  CanadaMan Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Jin!
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

"If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage." Empty Re: "If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage."

Post  bakuhasu Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Nice choice of animes jin I guess anyone can have a weird introductory anime to anime.
love your taste with these dark animes love your avatar and just want to give you a warm welcome to the o so AWESOME community here at A.A.A forums.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:27 pm

You've come to the right place! I watch anime, work at a video game store, play MTG, I still buy the new Pokemon Games and um yeah.... Welcome to the coolest geeky'ist place ever, and I mean that in the best of ways!

If you need anything just let us know Very Happy
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 am

Hey! Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around often! Let us know if you want any animes reviewed or anything! We'll do it! Smile
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Welcome! I'm a semi-nerd and I say semi cause I don't have enough time to jugar la videojuegos (yay Spanish class!) as I would like. I like FF and MGS a lot. By the way, based on the anime you've listed above, it sounds like you would like Vampire Knight, my favorite anime of all time (<3). Play on!
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down