Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello AAA I am Mars and I shall be your rival.

+2
Mikhail
God
6 posters

Go down

Hello AAA I am Mars and I shall be your rival. Empty Hello AAA I am Mars and I shall be your rival.

Post  God Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 am

AAA I am Mars and my friend and I plan on giving you a run for your money. My friend and I have been inspired and plan to become the go to people for anime reviews, we figured we'd give you a heads up in advance just to let you know that you know have some friendly (or not depending on how you take it) competition. We, Drax and Mars, did a youtube search to see how many other people were doing anime reviews and we found you so we poked around your site, listened to your podcasts and just generally studied you before deciding that you would be our rivals. Not in the pokemon sense though, you don't get to name us weird and insulting names just because Professor Oak has alzheimers. See you on youtube!

~we shall crush you like a bug, Drax & Mars

God

Back to top Go down

Hello AAA I am Mars and I shall be your rival. Empty Re: Hello AAA I am Mars and I shall be your rival.

Post  Mikhail Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 am

Wait a second so they tossed out all the other anime review podcast's and chose AAA. That's damn flattering. I think Mitz is cool with some freindly jabs but if these dudes go overboard i say we spam them to oblivion. Yea welcome to the forums Drax and Mars. I refuse to call you "God".
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Hello AAA I am Mars and I shall be your rival. Empty Re: Hello AAA I am Mars and I shall be your rival.

Post  Mitsugi Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 am

Lol. Welcome to the site? Anyway, we don't really use Youtube. You can have it. Youtube freely removes too much content due to licensing issues and therefore, I don't want to bother with it. So I guess you win!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  God Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 am

Alright, if you openly admit your loss then you\'ll remove your all your AAA related content from youtube?

Last edited by God on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

God

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 am

Hey Mars, if you ever get a website launched, let's do some cross-promotion! Feel free to post reviews in the review section of the forum and make yourself at home here on the AAA Forums! We'll definitely make you more addicted to anime! Smile
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 am

Hey welcome errrr like Mikhail I refuse to use such a name. Since that whole Westboro incident. If you have a youtube channel post it up! Welcome to the forums and enjoy yourselves around here!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:53 am

Welcome... Troll to the AAA forums. you may won the youtube thing... since it's well... a dead zone for AAA. but welcome still. like everyone else i wll not be calling you by that name sorry.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am

Have you guys even made any content yet?

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums, the smallest and most diverse set of users around!
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:56 am

CanadaMan wrote:

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums, the smallest and most diverse set of users around!

That's one way to advertise the site...
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:02 am

If anyone would be called God of the forums it would be Mitsugi. and the goddess would be Chikia since they have put alot of work into this. and we love them for it... and i am sure the tentacle monsters would agree with me on that.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am

We were bound to get trolls eventually. The truth is that even Track-shun which is probably the largest video anime podcast on the internet, fails on youtube because they pull anime related content. It's really not an intelligent channel to use for podcasting.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down