Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well its almost episode 15.5 and suggesting.....Boku no Pico

2 posters

Go down

Well its almost episode 15.5 and suggesting.....Boku no Pico Empty Well its almost episode 15.5 and suggesting.....Boku no Pico

Post  bakuhasu Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:32 am

This is one of the most weird hentai in a VERRRRRRRRY creepy way.... I remember suggesting this hentai to Mitsugi ( give this a pass mate) and he says that he'll let the other hosts meaning the girls Valentine or Hatake to take it. (I'm looking at you too Chiaki). All I can say is watch it at your own risk and good luck....

O and if you want moar, ummmm how about the sequel Pico to Chico and it's 3rd anime PicoxChicoXCoco.

Soooo hosts of the Podcast, I beg PLEASE review this hentai, just for the laughs and an interesting moment in actually talking about this anime...

O and If you're disgusted to the fact that you wanted to blame someone well you know where to point your fingers at... hehehehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Well its almost episode 15.5 and suggesting.....Boku no Pico Empty Re: Well its almost episode 15.5 and suggesting.....Boku no Pico

Post  Mitsugi Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Ahhhh yes.....watching hentai is so much easier when you have someone to blame it on. Am i allowed to blame you for this anime's existence or just for the fact that I watched it?
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Well its almost episode 15.5 and suggesting.....Boku no Pico Empty Re: Well its almost episode 15.5 and suggesting.....Boku no Pico

Post  bakuhasu Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Mitsugi wrote:Ahhhh yes.....watching hentai is so much easier when you have someone to blame it on. Am i allowed to blame you for this anime's existence or just for the fact that I watched it?

WAIT... Did YOU REALLY WATCH IT!?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down