Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing the one, the only... Hatake! :D

2 posters

Go down

Introducing the one, the only... Hatake! :D Empty Introducing the one, the only... Hatake! :D

Post  Hatake Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Well, as you all know by looking at my username (and the subject)... My name is Hatake, and I'm an anime addict. I liiiive for it: the flow of beautiful animation, the sound of perfectly-cast voices, the smell of conventions (it's not all that terrible)... I can't quit it. But why would anyone want to? Very Happy

Uh, anyway, my favorite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Not much else to say about that... other than... you're not a man until you've watched this series. And if you're a woman... well... you don't have to worry, but watch it anyway. :3

I'm a dub connoisseur. It consumes my life. I'm 99.9% positive that if you sit down and randomly pop in an anime DVD with an english dub track, I'd be able to name at least one person in the voice cast within ten minutes. Don't believe me? Challenge me. xD I live, breathe, and eat (uh, what?) voice acting, and I'm hoping someday I'll have the opportunity to work with FUNimation in some way. It's on my "must do before death" list. That and meet about fifty (give or take a few) voice actors who I look up to. (Since I already met and bonded with Scott McNeil, my hero of ten years.)

Anyway, that's waaaay too much of an introduction. I'll be, uh, leaving now... >.> *poofs*
Hatake
Hatake

http://kyotofoxfire.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing the one, the only... Hatake! :D Empty Re: Introducing the one, the only... Hatake! :D

Post  Mitsugi Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey there Hatake! Good to have you join us for the podcasting fun! It'll be a fun few months as we get on our feet!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down