Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Quebecker? :O

+6
Mitsugi
Kimiko
Grim Reaper Hei
Mikhail
Chiaki
Muscle-Rider Kaze
10 posters

Go down

Another Quebecker? :O Empty Another Quebecker? :O

Post  Muscle-Rider Kaze Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Hai, Muscle-Rider Kaze here. Been watching anime since for as long as I can remember, first one I remember watching was Ninja Scroll when I was 8 (lol, that scarred me for awhile). Lately I haven't watched anything cause I been too focused on reading manga (I'm a huge Seinen/Gekiga fan) and there hasn't been too many good animes coming out lately but I hope House of Five Leaves brings me back to it, I love the manga and with Madhouse doing it I have hope that it'll be awesome.

Discovered the show while browsing around the podcast section in iTunes, I needed something to listen to while at work tongue

fav animes: GITS:SAC, Akira, Memories, SE: Lain, Texnolyze, FMA, Witch Hunter Robin, Trigun, Tekkonkinkreet, Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
fav mangas: Freesia, Tropical Citron, A Drifting Life, Gogo Monster, Bakune young, No. 5, Black and White, Smuggler, Dead End, Gantz, Chidaruma Kenpou Onorera ni Tsugu, Dragon Head, Akira, Japan Tengu Party Illustrated, Abandon the Old in Tokyo, The World is Mine, Blade of the Immortal, Dorohedoro, Noramimi, Bokurano, Ichi the Killer, Abara, BLAME!, Nijihara Holograph, Basilisk, The Journey to the End of the World and... I'll stop now ._.

also no offense to anyone... but I think miyazaki is over-rated :I
Muscle-Rider Kaze
Muscle-Rider Kaze

http://muscleriderkaze.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Another Quebecker? :O Empty Re: Another Quebecker? :O

Post  Chiaki Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm

No offence taken!! We kinda aren't shy about sayin things are overrated ourselves... *cough*gurren lagann*cough*death note*cough* were all entitled to our own opinions! Very Happy

welcome to the nuttyness that is the AAA! Let us know if you need anything or want to see anything!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:46 pm

So ill be nice and not rip off Elvens welcome. In fact welcome and Hello!! That is all.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 pm

WOW Canadians really are talking over the forums lol. With that said let me welcome you to the forums and look forward to your posts.
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

http://myanimelist.net/profile/yellowflash09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Welcome Welcome, Muscle-Rider Kaze! I'll let the Miyazaki comment slide ^_~ But only because you're a fan of FMA and Bebop lol but yeah, never be afraid to say what you think on these forums. Everyone else does XD and that's what we're here for! Have fun, make yourself comfortable, and enjoy the AAA Very Happy Here's hoping the anime season gets better. And how.
Kimiko
Kimiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Muscle rider! You're just in time, our new webpage just went up! Hope you LOVE it here! Looking forward to some good discussion.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Welcome Muscle Raider-Kaze... great list of anime you have there and I humbly welcome you to the forums.. walks away* O god the Canadians are dominating!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 am

Hey there Bro!! I'm the other "Quebecker" or as the British like to call us: "Quebecus". Welcome to the forum and I hope you'll enjoy the time you're gonna waste here Razz *just kidding*. And if it wasn't say before: Don't feed the animals (that includes Bakuhasu, Elvenbladerougue, Canadaman, Saber, Mikhail and... probably me now Cool)

PS: Sorry Elven... I had to do this once.
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duskrados

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 am

I've gotta say, the A.A.A. has drawn in a wicked multi-cultural crowd already. We've got Canadians, Americans, Europeans, Australians ... and the hosts are just starting!

Welcome to the forums, I'm CanadaMan, speaker of bad English, really bad French and even worse Japanese.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Muscle-Rider Kaze Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Thanks everyone!

CanadaMan wrote:I'm CanadaMan, speaker of bad English, really bad French and even worse Japanese.
Pretty much the same with me Razz
Muscle-Rider Kaze
Muscle-Rider Kaze

http://muscleriderkaze.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  makapoochi Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:15 pm

welcome muscle rider! im glad you like tekkonkinkreet! i havnt heard anyone else talking about it here. i hope u enjoy ur time on the forums here. this is a great group of people and a great community!
Go Canada!
makapoochi
makapoochi

https://www.youtube.com/jairusbilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum