Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What pissed you off??

+5
Anarchy
elvenbladerogue
bakuhasu
Rekka
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
9 posters

Go down

What pissed you off?? Empty What pissed you off??

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 am

Sending a whole lot of hate to everyboy... here's a way to throw out everything that pissed you off!! It can be not anime related, just annoying things of life.

I'll start:

1. People that say that CODMW2 is the best game ever!! (I do not hate that game, but it's not the best shooter out there)
2. People that think that animes are only Naruto, Pokemon, Beyblade and Transformers!!
3. Separatists from Québec!! (CanadaMan knows what is a Separatists from Québec)
4. Overrated animes!! (like Code Geass R2 for example)
5. The most-overrated movie of all time... Avatar!! (I like the movie, but people just think that it's the most amazing movie ever)
6. And ignorant fool in general...

That's it for now. If you want to argue with me, I'm ready for you Twisted Evil
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duskrados

Back to top Go down

What pissed you off?? Empty Re: What pissed you off??

Post  Rekka Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Well, I would like to argue that I do not believe R2 was over rated, but besides that, I don't see any problem with you're list. (although I am a CODMW2 fanboy, I do take breaks to play other games.)
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Go ahead!! Like I said I'm ready for you guys. I know a lot of people enjoyed the Code Geass R2. I just think that it was not as good as R1. It's okay to not agree with me. I just want you explain me why.
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Alright just a reply to the things that you said *above*

1) CODMW2 is NOT the best FPS ever. But then again there are people not liking the game because of the numerous amounts of glitches. Again people still play Halo is because CODMW2 is not the best FPS ever. One of the best though in terms of overall package.

2) O no the stereotypical first person narrow view of anime. Sigh* there is no avoiding them, while you can do 2 things convert them, or just leave them be and their own ignorant bubble

3) Don't know but would like to know what are these types of people *ahem* Westboro...

4*) Ok....I can understand the perspective of Code Geass R2 and the animes that is not mentioned and I will say more below heehehe Twisted Evil

5) The movie Avatar is indeed overrated, it's nothing new, but gotta say great CG though. This movie is going for Oscar gold? (rooting for District 9)

6) No you're not...

* Alright on to Code Geass as being one of (in your list) the overrated anime ever created in the decade. I don't think so.... Reason being is that they take alot of elements that make anime great and wrap it up in the package in 2 seasons. Being Code Geass R2 is superior in so many ways (IMO) than the first season, the main focus being Lelouch in how to finish up and clean the mess that he created in the first season. Not to mention he has to look for the ambitions that made him in wanting to continue the lead the Knights, continue on being Zero, carry on the plan of the Zero Requiem. Other characters are in focus of this Light. Suzaku for example is a contradiction to his existence at times. It all wraps up to be an enjoyable anime to watch with mechs everything that in my mind, if you have a need for a complex story Code Geass is the way to go. It's pretty much the anime of the decade (IMO).
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Before talking about R2, I agree with you for District 9. That's the best movie I saw in 2009.

Okay... R2.

I enjoyed R1, it's a great anime that will be remember. It is not in my Top 5 and not even in my Top 10, but it's pretty close to it. My main issues with R2 is the episode 03 to 20. The last episodes (21 to 25) were amazing and the ending was one of the greatest final I've ever see. The first two episodes of R2 were really thrilling with the rescue attempt of Lelouch by the remnants of the Black Knight. I had hoped they would had never wasted time on him trying to rebuilt the Black Knights. It just took too much time to begin with and it wasn't even VERY interresting. It was fine, but not that great. And... oh... you know what. During this break-week, I was planning to do a review on R2 and post it on MAL. And after, I'll send it here in the review section forum. Be patient, please. I just want to make sure I'm doing the right complains about it. XD

PS: The separatists are people from Québec that wish the Québec would be a country and not a Province of Canada. There's a lot of problems with those people. In the past, they were some people in that group who commited assassination to see Québec as a free nation. I won't go far in it, 'cause it's a long story. But if you want to hear it, PM me. I'll be happy to answer your questions. XD
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:21 pm

bakuhasu wrote:

5) The movie Avatar is indeed overrated, it's nothing new, but gotta say great CG though. This movie is going for Oscar gold? (rooting for District 9)

Well i really enjoyed Avatar more than i did with D9.

first off I not comparing them.

with D9 i was looking forward to this movie. after i got to watch it i felt displeased with it. i couldn't really get into it. and i couldn't stand the main character of the movie that white nerdy guy. He was what made me not like the most over all.

I loved the aliens and how the basic story went. but it was that nerdy white guy who went from bad guy to cry baby to good guy, to bad guy to good guy. it was quite annoying to watch him.

one movie i really enjoyed was The Fourth kind. this came out a few months before D9 did. it had very mixed reviews and it wasn't like top notic or anything. However i really enjoyed this movie so much i re watched it for a second time.

For one who don't know. The Fourth Kind is based off Nome Alaska, a small town only addressable by plane. This movie is based around the year 2000 Nome missing people case of oct or sept can't remember it fully. a psychologist (who is the main char of the movie) has been talking with people who has been dealing with nightly problems. can't sleep, are scared of something.

This movie The Fourth kind if no one knows what The Fourth kind means.

it's a mean to the whole UFO and Alien conspiracy. it mean Abduction. there are different "kinds"

The First kind: Seeing a UFO or something like that.
The Second Kind: Evidence like Crop circles.
The Third Kind: Contact you have experience some kind of contact with what is going on.
The fourth kind: Abduction the most scary kind, you get taken a pone a ship or whatever.

This movie has been dub as a Horror movie, but it is not a Horror movie, it has part that will scare you if your not ready for it. it's a story about a real life event.

This movie isn't for everyone, to fully enjoy this movie you gotta understand and be into the whole UFO and Alien conspiracy, which i am a hardcore believer of the whole thing, so i really enjoyed it alot.

Anyways. at the time i wanted to see D9 more than i wanted to see the fourth kind, since i thought it was going to be your basic Horror movie with aliens.

Not saying don't watch D9 nor saying it was a shitty movie. i just couldn't enjoy it fully.

With the whole avatar thing, yeah i loved the movie, but it is overrated but i still loved it.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchy Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:24 pm

bakuhasu wrote:
5) (rooting for District 9)

Right there with you!
I haven't seen Code Geass R2, Then again I haven't finished R1 yet...
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:09 pm

TheSuspiciousRedLamp wrote:Sending a whole lot of hate to everyboy... here's a way to throw out everything that pissed you off!! It can be not anime related, just annoying things of life.

I'll start:

1. People that say that CODMW2 is the best game ever!! (I do not hate that game, but it's not the best shooter out there)
2. People that think that animes are only Naruto, Pokemon, Beyblade and Transformers!!
3. Separatists from Québec!! (CanadaMan knows what is a Separatists from Québec)
4. Overrated animes!! (like Code Geass R2 for example)
5. The most-overrated movie of all time... Avatar!! (I like the movie, but people just think that it's the most amazing movie ever)
6. And ignorant fool in general...

That's it for now. If you want to argue with me, I'm ready for you Twisted Evil

If you are referring to Avatar: The Last Airbender, that isn't even anime. It's American.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Mitsugi... I'm talking about James Cameron's Avatar. You know, Pochantas-Giant-Smurf-Tree-Hugging-Freaking-Green-Peace movie.
XD
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrow Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm

1. MW2 or any of the other IW-made CoD games, for me, feels so much better than any other FPS game I've played. There's something about how it controls and the feel of shooting at people that hits so right with me. When you hit players and you hear/see the clicking sound for bullets that hit, it just sounds right and makes me feel like I'm actually hitting him whereas in other games, I'm just emptying a health bar. Even the vibration feels appropriate. Best game? No. Its single player holds it back from such a distinguished title as GotHistory.
2. No comment.
3. Those people can suck it.
4. R2's ending was so good, it nullifies any "meh" that anime had in the early going.
5. For being Oscar-nominated, yeah. Though in reality, it was nominated just so the people that do think it's greatest-movie-ever material will actually give a damn about watching the Oscars.
6. And.
Jrow
Jrow

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Mitsugi wrote:If you are referring to Avatar: The Last Airbender, that isn't even anime. It's American.

I thought Avatar was Korean ...
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm

You know what pisses me off?

Downloading a torrent only to find that it's in some language that that don't speak. WTF! CLEARLY MARK YOUR TORRENTS SUBTITLE TRACKS!!!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  makapoochi Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 am

Mitsugi wrote:You know what pisses me off?

Downloading a torrent only to find that it's in some language that that don't speak. WTF! CLEARLY MARK YOUR TORRENTS SUBTITLE TRACKS!!!

Yess! i hate this! especially when you've been waiting a few days for a torrent to dl. such a waste
makapoochi
makapoochi

https://www.youtube.com/jairusbilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchy Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm

1. It's pretty close, at least in terms of multiplayer.
2. I really liked Beyblade, or at least Beyblades, especially when you attach stuff to them.
4. I wouldn't know.
5. Agreed.
6. Wut?... flower
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 am

Anarchy wrote:
2. I really liked Beyblade, or at least Beyblades, especially when you attach stuff to them.

I do not hate Beyblade. I really enjoyed those toys when I was 8 years old. I just hate that everybody thinks that anime is just that. Beyblade is not at fault, ignorant masses are at fault.
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum