Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you where to Cross dress as any character who would it be and why?

+2
bakuhasu
elvenbladerogue
6 posters

Go down

If you where to Cross dress as any character who would it be and why? Empty If you where to Cross dress as any character who would it be and why?

Post  elvenbladerogue Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:48 pm

i know this is odd but hey i just want to see what you all would say.

If i would Cross Dress as any character it would be either Tifa lockhart, or Sailor mars. I am obsessed with Tifa from FF7 if you havn't know by now. Sailor Mars is my all time favorite sailor scout.

On a side note. i had a few of my real life friend who where more than willing to pay me to Dress up as Tifa for a con. they would call me ManTifa. this has been a on-going joke for a while that got bought up again which is why i made this topic.

So who would you dress up as?
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

If you where to Cross dress as any character who would it be and why? Empty Re: If you where to Cross dress as any character who would it be and why?

Post  bakuhasu Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Manblonde Tifa that's a sight to see.... Is it another dare video?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

If you where to Cross dress as any character who would it be and why? Empty Re: If you where to Cross dress as any character who would it be and why?

Post  elvenbladerogue Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 pm

bakuhasu wrote:Manblonde Tifa that's a sight to see.... Is it another dare video?
is it anonther dare video? Nope it's just been a on going joking for about 4 years with me and my friends.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 pm

I've actually considered cross-dressing Zechs from Gundam Wing... thoughts perhaps?
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Chiaki wrote:I've actually considered cross-dressing Zechs from Gundam Wing... thoughts perhaps?

only if i knew who he was then i could put my 2 cents in.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  makapoochi Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:45 am

Chiaki wrote:I've actually considered cross-dressing Zechs from Gundam Wing... thoughts perhaps?
do it chiaki! that would be the perfect character to crossplay.
pretty much all the cosplays i've seen of that were done my females.

and i would crossplay as....hmm.. setsy from durarara! yeah tight leather body suit and a cat helmet. kawaiii!!
makapoochi
makapoochi

https://www.youtube.com/jairusbilo

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSuspiciousRedLamp Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:37 am

I'm gonna say the Nirvash typeZERO from Eureka 7. If you watched the show in is entirely, you realized at the end that this mecha was a female all along. And since it's my dream to cosplay as a any mecha possible, this is a perfect choice.

Here it is
TheSuspiciousRedLamp
TheSuspiciousRedLamp

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duskrados

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 am

elvenbladerogue wrote:only if i knew who he was then i could put my 2 cents in.

... you're dead to me
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 am

CanadaMan wrote:
elvenbladerogue wrote:only if i knew who he was then i could put my 2 cents in.

... you're dead to me

but... but... i love you canadanman... i'm sorry if i am not as big into anime as everyone else... Sad
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down