Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayonetta Magic the gathering cards

5 posters

Go down

Bayonetta Magic the gathering cards Empty Bayonetta Magic the gathering cards

Post  elvenbladerogue Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:20 pm

i just got done making a few magic cards for bayonetta. Hope you all enjoy.

Bayonetta Magic the gathering cards BayonettaBayonetta Magic the gathering cards ScarboroughfairBayonetta Magic the gathering cards ShurabaBayonetta Magic the gathering cards Kulshedra
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta Magic the gathering cards Empty Re: Bayonetta Magic the gathering cards

Post  elvenbladerogue Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Oops i put this in the wrong forum. if one of the mods don't mind and move it to the random chat please.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta Magic the gathering cards Empty Re: Bayonetta Magic the gathering cards

Post  Chiaki Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:36 am

All Set! And nice cards!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 am

Very cool Elven! I see you must be a fan of Bayonetta.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 am

I too am a fan and urge everyone to play this game. Shooting guns with your feet is win and humor only anime lovers can appreciate.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 am

Chiaki wrote:All Set! And nice cards!
Thank you for fixing my screw up! and btw, i should be returning to the meet up in the next few weeks more offen that was in the pass few months. i been having magic with draws!'

Mitsugi wrote:Very cool Elven! I see you must be a fan of Bayonetta.

Well lets put it this way... i started to randomly yell "BAYONETTA" last night over skype... then my friends on AIM, and MSN i did the same. then i made them cards.... so umm... i think i'm a fan >.> more than your avg fan...
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelouch Yagami Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 pm

It was a really good game I need to play it again but I've noticed some ppl are in a disagreement on something about this game. Some ppl think Bayonetta is her own mom, they think it's done in a paradox way. Other people think it is impossible, i think they don't understand paradoxes. Anyway what do you think?
Lelouch Yagami
Lelouch Yagami

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 pm

well since the witch are some what controllers of time it is possible. but there isn't much info either way to tell us if she is her own monther or not. there are still some missing links in the story. So i can see a 2nd one being made to answer those questions and make more questions along the way.

The reason i got so hooked to the game is the insanely fast peace fighting combo system they have. I love how smoothly the combo goes into each other. the story is great. the action is even better, great jokes. i am trutly in love with Bayonetta.

I Been a DMC Fan, not a big one but i did enjoy the games alot. and i do enjoy other games like this, aka God of war and what not.

What made it stand out the most. it felt like a old school game with the huuuuge bosses that is like double you screen. with the crazy waves of mobs to fight with alot of mini bosses and really hard insane but yet good boss fights. much like retro gaming was back in the day.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelouch Yagami Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 pm

No I remember now her moms name is Rosa or something

also this game was a lot like a devil may cry game
Lelouch Yagami
Lelouch Yagami

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Lelouch Yagami wrote:No I remember now her moms name is Rosa or something

Well it's by the maker of the first DMC game. the guy who made teh story and use to work for capcom, which now owns Platinum games
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 am

elvenbladerogue wrote:

Well it's by the maker of the first DMC game. the guy who made teh story and use to work for capcom, which now owns Platinum games

Shinji Mikami now owns Platinum games because he is fed up with how Capcom does things.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm

bakuhasu wrote:
elvenbladerogue wrote:

Shinji Mikami now owns Platinum games because he is fed up with how Capcom does things.

Capcom is a good comp still. but i hate how all there games are only 4 hours or less long. they also try to push out as many games as they can. like Super Street Fighter 4. not saying it was a bad thing, but 1 year alter they come out the same game with a few more levels and people to play as.

I really enjoyed the 14 hours i put into Bayonetta, it's roughly a 12 hour game... but the finaly boss kicked my ass for over an hour.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down