Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo's review - Hentai 5

3 posters

Go down

Neo's review - Hentai 5 Empty Neo's review - Hentai 5

Post  Neoculture Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 am

Hmmm... O. M. G. I said I'd review this one, but it may be the one and only Hentai episode I review. Not that I mind Hentai - I still have an original Cream Lemon "Legend of Super Dimension Rall" I bought when it first came out. Razz and I'm still collecting (anybody know when the next "Kite" is due?)

So - the "Morning After" episode. Hmmm. On a technical level, this was well below par compared to the regular podcasts - Miyugi and Chiaki were coming through loud and clear, but the third host (Ryoku?) was very faint and had a tendency to drop off, especially at the beginning of the 'cast.

But to answer one of the hosts' question: "tentacles, where do they come from", everyone knows it they are spontaneously generated when enough Japanese schoolgirls gather in an area.

Neo's review - Hentai 5 20011102
Neo's review - Hentai 5 20011203
Neo's review - Hentai 5 20011207

In the discussion of "plotline vs no plotline", I must weigh in on the "plotline" side. Yes, I do think that a decent Hentai should have a decent storyline - but storyline alone will not save a crappy hentai, it still needs some fappable scenes. Smile

On a parting note, face-planted towards the end of the cast. Miyugi was discussing a show called "Canteloupe Collector" (which obviously caters to those with large-tits fetish, I'm not one of them) and I momentarily lost track of what was being said then heard Chiaki exclaim "I don't have anything!" I almost choked on my drink at that point. Chiaki, I'm sure whatever you have looks wonderful on you. (OK, OK, so the conversation had moved on and I had to rewind to get my bearings... but it's more fun when you mis-hear tongue )

Last edited by Neoculture on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
Neoculture
Neoculture

http://www.ravensilverwing.com/

Back to top Go down

Neo's review - Hentai 5 Empty Re: Neo's review - Hentai 5

Post  Mitsugi Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:28 am

The hentai episodes don't get edited.

I plan on toning down the hentai episodes from here on. That last one got a bit out of control...
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:52 am

Mitsugi wrote:The hentai episodes don't get edited.

I plan on toning down the hentai episodes from here on. That last one got a bit out of control...

It needs to be "toned down"? Well that's something that I learned..
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 pm

What? Are you surprised that I said that? Rofl.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Mitsugi wrote:What? Are you surprised that I said that? Rofl.

Actually I did
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down