Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just noticed this ^_^

+3
bakuhasu
Mikhail
linkmax1412
7 posters

Go down

Just noticed this ^_^ Empty Just noticed this ^_^

Post  linkmax1412 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Im linkmax. I love manga and prefer it over anime but i still watch alot of anime. My favorite anime is yu-gi-oh season zero. I dont know why but i just love it. It was he first manga I ever read. Its close second is the SGT Frog manga. I saw part of the amine and its ok, kinda a letdown. my favorite author is Junji Ito he draws such scary manga and i love it Twisted Evil ! I also LOVE Nobuhiro Watsuki. I love you
linkmax1412
linkmax1412

Back to top Go down

Just noticed this ^_^ Empty Re: Just noticed this ^_^

Post  Mikhail Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Well hey there youngin and welcome to the show! i guess i get to be the first welcome. so welcome! any questions just ask were a freindly enough bunch. (knaws on his cage) so just let me out5 and lets play! now seriously any question you can ask about or PM Mitsugi or Chiaki They's be the gods here. Enjoy!
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 pm

*Confused as heck as he wakes up from slumber from the movie Precious* WHA O hello there linkmax Baku here saying hi to you and good day to you sir. Yu gi oh season zero eh...? Nice pick I can see why you like that just given it has a more of an episodic feel than a shounen feel. Hope you find good times in forum posting!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:17 am

Hais, I apprently will be the first to answer with a seminormal answer. Nice to meet you and welcome ^^ I enjoy moe anime and love haruhi suzumiya to death =D now that I think about it, THE MOVIE CAME OUT YESTERDAY BYE
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Welcome to the website Linkmax! Glad to have you here. Enjoy yourself and make yourself at home. You arrived just in time because the whole website is about to be rebuilt! Enjoy!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchy Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Welcome to the forums, and your not alone we all love Nobuhiro Watsuki, he created Rurouni Kenshin for gods sake!
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Welcome to the forums, Linkmax!!! Glad to have a fellow YuGiOh fan in the midst. Season zero was the greatest ^_~ Hope you have fun hanging with us fellow anime addicts!
Kimiko
Kimiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum