Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new here, figured I'd introduce myself.

4 posters

Go down

I'm new here, figured I'd introduce myself. Empty I'm new here, figured I'd introduce myself.

Post  xcom923 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Hey, I'm Xcom I just discovered this site through twitter. I'm really into anime but I can't really say what's my absolute favorite (seen to many). I am in a podcast myself and I guess that's how I was being followed by AAA and I decided to check it out.

xcom923

Back to top Go down

I'm new here, figured I'd introduce myself. Empty Re: I'm new here, figured I'd introduce myself.

Post  bakuhasu Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Welcome Xcom! Welcome to the forums!!! Not much on saying whats ur favorite anime eh? With that outta the way looking forward to your posts!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

I'm new here, figured I'd introduce myself. Empty Re: I'm new here, figured I'd introduce myself.

Post  Chiaki Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 pm

xcom923 wrote:Hey, I'm Xcom I just discovered this site through twitter. I'm really into anime but I can't really say what's my absolute favorite (seen to many). I am in a podcast myself and I guess that's how I was being followed by AAA and I decided to check it out.

It's good to see you here on the forums! I hope we can offer you something and do let us know if you need anything.
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 am

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to cut loose and kick up your feet. Which podcast are you a part of?
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  xcom923 Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm apart of the Anivision podcast. We ran a site years ago and it blew up, quite literally. I didn't have the funds to keep all the bandwidth so long story short we went down. Now we are older and are trying to revive it with mainly with a podcast, but nobody is really commenting on the show as of late.

xcom923

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down