Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!!

+5
CanadaMan
Mitsugi
bakuhasu
mannypooh
Grim Reaper Hei
9 posters

Go down

Hi everyone!! Empty Hi everyone!!

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 am

Hi everyone my name is Grim Reaper Hei I am a huge Anime Addict and have been watching anime since I was about 4 from the good old basics like sailor moon, pokemon, digimon, Ranma 1/2 and to newer anime like Clannad, Gundam 00 and FMA (both the original and Brotherhood). I like a variety of anime and am always asking for new ones to watch as i will ocassionally tank through a series of in a day or two depending on the length but not all anime I do take my time with some. I look forward to becoming a member of this group and look forward to talking with you all. I feel that you should all know that I am also a huge Miyazaki fan!
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

http://myanimelist.net/profile/yellowflash09

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!! Empty Re: Hi everyone!!

Post  mannypooh Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am

i think im the only one in the forum who's not a miyazaki devotee Razz welcome grim reaper person to the forum! Remember to flush the forum toilet after use and if you have any questions, dont be afriad to ask Smile
mannypooh
mannypooh

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forums Hei! Just finished watching the OVA of Darker than Black and man the Black Reaper is out to get me! Alright good list of good anime. Ranma 1/2 was one of the earliest animes I can remember. Hmmmm CLANNAD?! CLANNAD! OMG What's ur opinion on that? EPIC isn't it? (I am indeed a Clannad fanboy and more so than a Key fanboy, which I also am) Good to have you in the forums and looking forward towards your posts!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Oh boy, THAT got Baku excited rofl. Welcome to the forum! Feel free to make anime requests!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome :)and you are forgiven mannypooh we can't all be perfect lol. Baku What did you think of Darker than black its personally one of my fav's right now as we can all tell by my name and avatar lol but don't get judge me just on that list it is very small i just thought i would give a few examples and Clannad is Epic i love both season 1 and season 2 after story and the final episodes of each season being diff story lines i love that it was a nice touch I haven't seen alot of key's stuff but from clannad alone awesomeness I have a feeling im gonna get along good with you lol.

Oh and I already made a few review requests lol I have heard quite a few that I wanted already tho like Gurren Lagann and GTO great anime.
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Grim Reaper Hei wrote:Baku What did you think of Darker than black its personally one of my fav's right now as we can all tell by my name and avatar lol but don't get judge me just on that list it is very small i just thought i would give a few examples and Clannad is Epic i love both season 1 and season 2 after story and the final episodes of each season being diff story lines i love that it was a nice touch I haven't seen alot of key's stuff but from clannad alone awesomeness I have a feeling im gonna get along good with you lol.

Ok for Darker than Black, though theres not alot of story backing and character development ( I'm sorta siding with AAA here), I think the anime itself is quite enjoyable just because the presence of Hei is worth watching. Studio Bones is one of my favorite anime studios when it comes to style. So I did enjoy both season's one and 2. Again good to have you in the forums and Imma go and continue my 5th runthrough of CLANNAD.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Fifth run through not bad what did you think of the specials like the kyou chapter and the tomoyo chapter? As for darker than black while the story is alittle weak the anime quality is quite good especially the second season and I do like the music but hei does make an save the serise.
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Grim Reaper Hei wrote:Fifth run through not bad what did you think of the specials like the kyou chapter and the tomoyo chapter? As for darker than black while the story is alittle weak the anime quality is quite good especially the second season and I do like the music but hei does make an save the serise.

AHAHHA!! Alright got to say that I played the visual novel first before my fifth run through and I gotta say Kyou Ani really did themselves a favor when it comes to how faithful the story is. Tomoyo arc (makes me want to know what Tomoyo After is about) is awesome same thing as the Kyou episode it's good. Given in how this anime is structured through numerous chapters/ worlds that centers (it's subtle I know) on one guy, it's really enjoyable.

As for Darker than Black yeah as mentioned above "You Breathe in then out". Not much to it but again Hei's presence is more than enough to watch, not to mention Galaxy Train is a damn good of a track in the 2nd season.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Woah woah woah ... everyone just slow down here ...

There's another Canadian on the board?!
Jeez, I'm just giving up titles left, right and center!
I guess I'm going to have to rework my titles now.

Welcome Grim Reaper Hei to the A.A.A. forums! I'm CanadaMan, the resident Western Canadian.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:01 am

Lol hi Canadaman it's hood to know I'm not the only Canadian here I hope we can become friends Smile as I don't plan on stealing any of your titles.

Bakuhasu, i also wanted to know what the tomoyo after game on the psp is about can't rennet if I brought it up on another topic or not and I played the VN once part way through but haven't been able to find it again to dl if you could helpe out with that I would really like that.
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 am

Grim Reaper Hei wrote:
Bakuhasu, i also wanted to know what the tomoyo after game on the psp is about

Alright Tomoyo After is basically a what-if Visual Novel involving Tomoya and Tomoyo and their time together as a family ( think After Story but with Tomoyo) I haven't played this but know the general synopsis. New Characters are introduced and Tomoya works in a recycle shop rather than an electrician. O and its explicit ( H-scenes included) if you play the PC version.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 am

Any idea where I could find the vn online for download as I've seen the anime tomoyo chapter and really liked it.
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:42 am

Grim Reaper Hei wrote:Any idea where I could find the vn online for download as I've seen the anime tomoyo chapter and really liked it.

There's no translation that I'm aware of, and I am no PSP owner.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:56 am

Hi there grim reaper =D I'm rekka, I love Moe anime and animes with moe style art (Animes like bleach qualify for this as an example) I'm not sure if the art style has a specific name, but if it does i'm sure someone will correct me. Welcome to the forums =D I believe i'm the youngest on these forums atm ^^
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi Rekka Nice to meet you thanks for introducing yourself Smile
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Grim Reaper Hei wrote:Hi Rekka Nice to meet you thanks for introducing yourself Smile

LOL Rekka the known "trap" of the forum.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 am

bakuhasu wrote:
Grim Reaper Hei wrote:Hi Rekka Nice to meet you thanks for introducing yourself Smile

LOL Rekka the known "trap" of the forum.

lol what's that mean?
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:59 am

dont worry ^^ im sure baku or elven will tell you soon, I dont feel like it right now cause I feel they are better at disturbing and mentaly scarring people ^^ trust me (glares at baku)
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Hei Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 am

Rekka wrote:dont worry ^^ im sure baku or elven will tell you soon, I dont feel like it right now cause I feel they are better at disturbing and mentaly scarring people ^^ trust me (glares at baku)

lol then I shale mentally prepare myself
Grim Reaper Hei
Grim Reaper Hei

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 am

so ive been slacking on greeting duty.........so........Hi.......and.......welcome!?
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchy Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Welcome, good to see Sailor Moon encouraged you as well.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Shnaikees, I'm behind... I just realized I never officially welcomed you to the forums, Grim Reaper Hei. So welcome! ^_^ I love Miyazaki. He makes my life. Hope you've been enjoying yourself so far at the AAA!
Kimiko
Kimiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum