Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WestBoro Baptist Church is COMING IN MY AREA!!!!

+5
Chiaki
Mitsugi
Lelouch Yagami
elvenbladerogue
bakuhasu
9 posters

Go down

WestBoro Baptist Church is COMING IN MY AREA!!!! Empty WestBoro Baptist Church is COMING IN MY AREA!!!!

Post  bakuhasu Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Alright what is said is true... For those who don't know the WestBoro Baptist Church contains a wonderful amount of just wonderful people hating on people called "homosexuals" and more so their unrelatable mindset in just hating this country that the majority of you guys live in. Here where I live which San Francisco, we have a good population of homosexuals (don't get me wrong I embrace them and encounter them everyday). That said they come here just to preach their.... what nots in trying to shoo away that crowd. Which in my opinion is just PURE nonsense in the whole matter.

I come to this forum with a question...? should I go there to cam the whole event?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

WestBoro Baptist Church is COMING IN MY AREA!!!! Empty Re: WestBoro Baptist Church is COMING IN MY AREA!!!!

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:49 am

bakuhasu wrote:Here where I live which San Francisco, we have a good population of homosexuals (don't get me wrong I embrace them and encounter them everyday).

I come to this forum with a question...? should I go there to cam the whole event?

i'm pretty sure you do have encounters everyday baku... >.>

Yes you need to record it and post it on youtube s a Fail video.
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

WestBoro Baptist Church is COMING IN MY AREA!!!! Empty Re: WestBoro Baptist Church is COMING IN MY AREA!!!!

Post  Lelouch Yagami Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Lol "encounters" anyway ya you should it'd be great
Lelouch Yagami
Lelouch Yagami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:32 am

Record it. Sounds interesting. I'd like to see that video on here in this very topic as well. Smile
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:18 pm

There I did it....!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelouch Yagami Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 am

lol yaoi/yuri poster.

i hate that when adults make kids scream retarded shit they dont even know about.

cuz this is wat i heard a kid scream

basically he said the gays need to go to canada and theres a tornado waiting for them there

so stupid anyway thats wat i think he said
Lelouch Yagami
Lelouch Yagami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Wow. You should get a special prize for that effort. Did you learn anything other than the fact that the Westboro people are f'ed up in the head? I mean you went all that way. It seems like you at least met some people. **applause** As fun as a video about prejudice could be!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Bakuhasu = <3 <3 <3 <3

Can I just say I am impressed and thank you for that fantastic effort. Those people scare me, I try very hard to be tolerant of all religions and faiths, but I have a hard time tolerating people whose main goal is hate and to project that hatred toward others.
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 am

Holy crap, you had my laughing my ass off with your questions to the same sex poster girl.
"What about traps?"

Tech question, what kind of camera do you have?
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 pm

I'm gonna watch that after I'm done eating, curious about this, and these "Trap questions" and "Yaoi/Yuri Posters"
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 pm

CanadaMan wrote:Holy crap, you had my laughing my ass off with your questions to the same sex poster girl.
"What about traps?"

Tech question, what kind of camera do you have?

It's a Sony Cybershot W230. It only shoots 640x320 ( don't know if that's right) video which is a downer...
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 pm

haha his was just epic goodness, i had to post a video response to it! Baku your the man! You crazy Asian boy!
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Wait a second, so he really is asian!?

btw, liked the video =D Some of the signs were funny. And the Church looked pathetic -_-
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm

i'm ashamed...
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

WestBoro Baptist Church is COMING IN MY AREA!!!! Empty Okay...

Post  Anarchy Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Here is the AD I got at the top of the page...:

Chat with Homosexuals
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 pm

I think that you probably saw that on the forums top page. The forum is on a site independent from the main page. We have no control over the forums advertising.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchy Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Mitsugi wrote:I think that you probably saw that on the forums top page. The forum is on a site independent from the main page. We have no control over the forums advertising.

Yea I know, just not one of the more common ads.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum