Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about BLEACH.

4 posters

Go down

Question about BLEACH. Empty Question about BLEACH.

Post  Hat-N-Clogs Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:41 pm

What do you guys think Tite will do after the main story line is over? It's getting pretty close! ):
Hat-N-Clogs
Hat-N-Clogs

Back to top Go down

Question about BLEACH. Empty Re: Question about BLEACH.

Post  bakuhasu Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:32 am

I'm not really sure about Tite Kubo's work when it comes to what's next... But then again I think he might do another supernatural genre because one of his earlier works such as Zombie Powder ( you can say) paved the way for Bleach.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:43 am

Personally I hope they focus a bit more on the supporting cast, Tatsuki especially.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 am

to be honest, i was into bleach long before it ever came to America, I personalty loved the anime todeath, it slowly became my fave anime, but once it came to America, then they started adding fillers i just couldn't keep watching it any longer.

When i started to watch it was back when it was up to Ep 15 - 20. in Japan, i watched pretty much the first 100ish ep's then after that thing to me went down hill with the series.

Bleach is still good, but it's to much now to really get back into after i stoped back 2 years ago. Thats shone anime for you tought. They will keep beating a dead hourse till it is nothing but a bloodly pile of goo.

Bleach was amaing at the start, It had everything going for it. but after like ep 125 and beyond just seems to be more of a drag.

I can say atlest the Bleach movies where really nice, i enjoyed them alot.

Over All to me Bleach is good in a general anime sence, but as a Old fan of the series back during it's almost starting days it's just not the same for me anymore.

Also, I had a friend who ruined the anime for me ontop of that, My friend is an anime junkie, and he started watching bleach and he blew pass me in ep's (which i take my time with) but at this time i didn't watch bleach for a good 6 or more months.

He Ruin most of it he wouldn't shut up, he had to tell me everything it. Then when he told me abour Rukia later on i just couldn't watch it anymore.

Once it come over to America is when i saw it was going to go down hill from now on. which it pretty much did. So the bit of love i had lefted for bleach just got riped away.

After i found out about the newer ep's i think back and go Wow they are really starting to drag this out way to much now.

btw, Rukia is still on my top 10 fave anime females of all time even if i don't watch the anime anymore... i do own a few plushies of her lol... a few wallscrolls/posters (well only 1 now since i lost alot of thing in the move a few months back)

Anyways, Bleach as a whole to me isn't the greatest anymore. but in a General sence it's still a good anime, a great starter anime, and no matter what to me Bleach will always be better than Naruto, (not say naruto is bad i just never liked.)
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Hat-N-Clogs Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Yeah, I'm on like 254 (new episodes every tuesday!). The fillers aren't that good, except for the 'Zanpakutō Unknown Tales' arc. But it's too long. He should make a filler about Kenpachi learning his Zanpakutō's name. (: I never really got into Naruto either, but some of the fights were good.
Hat-N-Clogs
Hat-N-Clogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down