Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya Introing here!

+3
bakuhasu
Mitsugi
Neokage
7 posters

Go down

Heya Introing here! Empty Heya Introing here!

Post  Neokage Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey guys,
great show. I love your special segments about cosplay, Doujins, ect. I've been a fan of anime for about 15 years. My other interests are Jrock/pop, really bad/gory live action Japanese movies, and otaku culture. I look forward to talking to and sharing my obsessions with everyone.

~Neokage
Neokage
Neokage

Back to top Go down

Heya Introing here! Empty Re: Heya Introing here!

Post  Mitsugi Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Hey Neokage, welcome to our small but friendly forum. Feel free to submit review requests or anything else you'd like. We'll make your addiction worse, here at the AAA.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 pm

OMG a Neo...Kage! Sup man and welcome to the forums here at AAA! What band of J-rock do you listen to? What anime do you like? plz post!.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I LOVE Mizuki Nana. Crap shes hot and can sing soooo well.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Welcome to the forums, i'm elvenbladerogue, the local gamer of AAA, i love anime but i am not as big as everyone else is on here i am a hardcore gamer. but still welcome and enjoy your stay.

p.s.: don't feed the animals (Baku, sabers, canadaman elvenbalderogue, mikhail, rekka)

p.s.s.: Watch out Rekka is a trap!
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm an animal? I guess if I were a Mountie then Mikhail would be afraid of me ...

Anyways, welcome to the A.A.A. forums Neokage, I'm the resident Canadian of the board, CanadaMan. My attendance is sporadic at best and is entirely my fault for trying to do too many things during a single day.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey, nice to meet you ^^

I also love J-pop, not much else though. And I am into games and anime (Not sure which I like more, but its been really great in both catogorys lately)
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Neokage Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 pm

bakuhasu wrote:OMG a Neo...Kage! Sup man and welcome to the forums here at AAA! What band of J-rock do you listen to? What anime do you like? plz post!.
Well my fav animes include Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, School Days, FLCL, and just about any show that is very unpredictable and causes me to think about it long after it's ended. Of course I also love the Death Note and Full Metal. I'm not completely against MOE as long as it's not a predictable excuse to deliver softcore under the guise of delivering an actual story. That aside as far as Jmusic, I'm very fond of Tommy Heavenly6, Uverworld,and Abingdon Boys School. I find ALI PROJECT interesting simply because there's nothing else out there like it. Also I have a bit of a fascination with vocaloids. A lot of the songs that come from Miku, Rin, Len, ect. are so- so but the idea of a musical celebrity who is making albums and throwing concerts who doesn't even exist is amazing to me. Thank to every one for the warm welcome. I'm glad I joined! ~Neokage
Neokage
Neokage

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 am

Neokage wrote:
bakuhasu wrote:OMG a Neo...Kage! Sup man and welcome to the forums here at AAA! What band of J-rock do you listen to? What anime do you like? plz post!.
Well my fav animes include Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, School Days, FLCL, and just about any show that is very unpredictable and causes me to think about it long after it's ended. Of course I also love the Death Note and Full Metal. I'm not completely against MOE as long as it's not a predictable excuse to deliver softcore under the guise of delivering an actual story. That aside as far as Jmusic, I'm very fond of Tommy Heavenly6, Uverworld,and Abingdon Boys School. I find ALI PROJECT interesting simply because there's nothing else out there like it. Also I have a bit of a fascination with vocaloids. A lot of the songs that come from Miku, Rin, Len, ect. are so- so but the idea of a musical celebrity who is making albums and throwing concerts who doesn't even exist is amazing to me. Thank to every one for the warm welcome. I'm glad I joined! ~Neokage

Couple of comments

1)School Days WAS AND IS GOOD in my books.

2) ahh the popular jpop and J-rock artists check my favorites here
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 am

Sorry gents, I already gave School Days the ol' Ace-Deuce. Of course, that doesn't mean that you're not allowed to like it. By all means! It was unpredictable, I'll give it that. Terrible characters though.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 am

Welcome! I'm glad you like our discussions!

The Fan culture of the anime world is something that I find deeply interesting, not just as a fan myself but also from a scholarly perspective. If you want to see anything discssed let us know! We're always looking for new topics to talk about.
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum