Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, Zea here!

+6
Rekka
elvenbladerogue
CanadaMan
Mikhail
bakuhasu
ZeaArtAddict
10 posters

Go down

Hi, Zea here! Empty Hi, Zea here!

Post  ZeaArtAddict Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Hi so.... I'm Zea and I draw A LOT. I like a lot of anime but my favorites are Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto and most anime! I read books and manga only a bit short of how much I draw.... lol! sorry, I had a sudden impulse to put that there. So I'm obviously new and I'm shy-ish.. I write and i am most definatly the anime addict amoung my friends..... AND PROUD!!!!! lol well, i'll just go doodle, now.... Thanks for reading! Very Happy
ZeaArtAddict
ZeaArtAddict

Back to top Go down

Hi, Zea here! Empty Brotherhood or.....?

Post  bakuhasu Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Hey Zea I think you're starting out to become an addict (without the needle). Great Lineup of anime you got there and as always there is always room for more anime drawers. Hope you have fun around the forums!

Just one or.... 2 questions are you watching FMA: Brotherhood? And what are you watching besides Naruto and Full metal Alchemist?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Hi, Zea here! Empty Re: Hi, Zea here!

Post  Mikhail Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Hey there Zea! welcome to the forums im also interested in what other shows you watch. enjoy your stay. any problems say the word and i'll Snipe them. Have a great day!
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Mikhail, you'll only get to snipe for 20 episodes in total, and we're already up to 4 ...

er...

Hi Zea, and welcome to the A.A.A. forums! I'm the resident Canadian here, and for some reason I seem to be among the oldest here.
What kind of stuff do you draw?
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Welcome! i would love to see your drawing, i for one suck at drawing by hand, however i am a graphic designer. I love anime, but however i am not as hardcore like everyone else on the AAA forums, i am most likely the biggest gamer on the AAA forums, i am more of a video/pc gamer than a anime watch but i still love anime!

Well welcome to the AAA forums, hope you enjoy your time with us, and Don't worry Baku,Mikhail, Canadaman, and I, if you see us on all the time, none of us has a life so yeah...don't worry we don't bite... much.... Razz
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Hi, Zea here! Empty YESS!

Post  ZeaArtAddict Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 pm

I do watch brotherhood and I've seen a lot of micelaneous but I've been so busy I haven't had much time to watch!!
bakuhasu wrote:Hey Zea I think you're starting out to become an addict (without the needle). Great Lineup of anime you got there and as always there is always room for more anime drawers. Hope you have fun around the forums!

Just one or.... 2 questions are you watching FMA: Brotherhood? And what are you watching besides Naruto and Full metal Alchemist?
ZeaArtAddict
ZeaArtAddict

Back to top Go down

Hi, Zea here! Empty >-<

Post  ZeaArtAddict Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Thanks for the offer!
Mikhail wrote:Hey there Zea! welcome to the forums im also interested in what other shows you watch. enjoy your stay. any problems say the word and i'll Snipe them. Have a great day!
ZeaArtAddict
ZeaArtAddict

Back to top Go down

Hi, Zea here! Empty :3

Post  ZeaArtAddict Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:04 pm

I'm working on a website and I hope to be a graphic designer someday!!!! And also I don't bite, either..... much! ^-^
elvenbladerogue wrote:Welcome! i would love to see your drawing, i for one suck at drawing by hand, however i am a graphic designer. I love anime, but however i am not as hardcore like everyone else on the AAA forums, i am most likely the biggest gamer on the AAA forums, i am more of a video/pc gamer than a anime watch but i still love anime!

Well welcome to the AAA forums, hope you enjoy your time with us, and Don't worry Baku,Mikhail, Canadaman, and I, if you see us on all the time, none of us has a life so yeah...don't worry we don't bite... much.... Razz
ZeaArtAddict
ZeaArtAddict

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeaArtAddict Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:06 pm

I draw all kinds of stuff, mostly anime randomness but..yeah.. sorry I'm distracted!!!! >_< Thanks!
CanadaMan wrote:Mikhail, you'll only get to snipe for 20 episodes in total, and we're already up to 4 ...

er...

Hi Zea, and welcome to the A.A.A. forums! I'm the resident Canadian here, and for some reason I seem to be among the oldest here.
What kind of stuff do you draw?
ZeaArtAddict
ZeaArtAddict

Back to top Go down

Hi, Zea here! Empty O rly

Post  Rekka Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:39 pm

You hope to be a graphic designer? I hope to be a programmer and voice actor XD Theres actually a VN im helping with thats looking for artist, ill PM you a link if you'd like ^^
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Top of the morning, Lady Zea, may your stay here be pleasant and I look forward to hopefully seeing some of your artworks
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

https://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Yoo!!! welcome! I just love how friendly the people here are. A newcomer arrives and there's a dozen welcome messages. It really warms my heart. Welcome to the site! Enjoy yourself! And thank you for listening to our podcast!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:54 am

Welcome Zea!

If you ever need help, or want to share tips and tricks with graphic design/web design let me know. I'd be happy to help/work with you.

Welcome to the Forums!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm really into the 3D modeling aspect of graphic design, as i type right now i am working on a half-life 2 map(s).
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Rekka wrote:You hope to be a graphic designer? I hope to be a programmer and voice actor XD Theres actually a VN im helping with thats looking for artist, ill PM you a link if you'd like ^^
Programmers have an epic-ly awesome talent ^.^

Hi Zea, I'm leader! The one who travels the world everyday to a new country! (ToT on Google earth...)

I'm more of a musician than computer wizard, but i can hold my own in the field of technology nonetheless seeing as my dad was a computer programmer... Anywho I do a lot with music. I love... um music. My hobbies include... music... and anime. My favorite anime that i'm currently watching is Nodame Cantabile, but Hetalia Axis Powers (found here) is a close second. An anime you have to watch is Clannad (found here).
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum