Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=3 hi, im Moki

+4
Mikhail
Mitsugi
bakuhasu
Moki
8 posters

Go down

=3 hi, im Moki Empty =3 hi, im Moki

Post  Moki Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi! ^^ I’m Moki and I’m new...? I really don’t know what to say... I am totally drawing a blank --_-- well first off let me say sorry for my poor spelling *Bow* uhhh so a few of my favorite anime and manga include FMA, Hetalia (CanadaxFrance4ever >///<), Gravitation, Naruto (a bit, not as much as i used to be), Hot Gimik, AOI house, Fake, dramacon, Marmalade Boy, train_man, and a lot more.... uhhh I really don’t get to read/ watch as much Manga/Anime as i wish i could... I have gone to a few Cons (the last was Youmacon '09 it was a blast) ^^ Um i am a Yaoi fangirl >///< as are many of my friends.
Right now I’m obsessed with FMA and Hetalia ( if you don’t know it LOOK IT UP, it rocks!)
I draw, or try to at least.... I write as well, but I have horrible grammar and spelling so i can only go so far...
I found this podcast by typing anime in the search bar ^^; this one had the funest ( that’s not really a word is it? T.T) and here I am.
Well that’s about it….
Moki
Moki

Back to top Go down

=3 hi, im Moki Empty Re: =3 hi, im Moki

Post  bakuhasu Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Welcome to the forums... Moki they're ALOT of guys in this forum sooo expect what you can expect in a forum sausagefest! Enjoy your time around the forums!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Moki Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:21 pm

lol thanks
Moki
Moki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey there Moki! Love the name. Welcome to the forum and to the A.A.A. This is a help session in case you didn't know.

Feel free to spur your addiction on by requesting reviews or topics in the appropriate sections of the forum!

Hope to see you around!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Welcome to the Party Moki!!! may we spur your addiction and sanity to its farthest level say OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!! See you around.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Hark! Doth I hear my name? Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Moki, and if you haven't guessed by now, then allow me to introduce myself eh? I'm the resident Canadian here.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Lord Xabrin Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Welcome to the forums. I am the Dark Lord Xabrin and together we can cover this world in darkness(biggest cliche ever).
Dark Lord Xabrin
Dark Lord Xabrin

http://www.xfire.com/communities/statx/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am

Good day and welcome to you, Lady Moki, may you find great things in this forum. The greatest treasure is pleasure beyond measure, so go all out.
The Green Gentleman
The Green Gentleman

https://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down

=3 hi, im Moki Empty Yaoi Fangirl?

Post  bakuhasu Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 am

I don't get what attracts girls to Yaoi its basically guys with feminine nature and it's no different than a guy girl relationship but this being a boy and boy which attracts mainly for girls ( I know Yaoi is for girls). This is what I don't really get if the relationship is no different than a guy girl relationship, and the looks of characters do look feminine ( IT"S a TRAP!). How can a fellow yaoi fangirl such as yourself differentiate and come to liking of yaoi in all it's boy on boy glory? ( I might sound weird but just curious)

Please do share and again good to have ya around the forums!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:32 am

Welcome to A.A.A. (not the car insurance Razz} I'm the forums local... umm... Special Ed/Gamer Razz So hope you enjoy the the site, and the voice in my head say Watch out for Baku, He lives in San Fransisco and he loves his sausage fest, Razz
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Moki Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 am

I feel so welcome X3. As for the yaoi first off it the boy looks too femin then I confided it to be cheating. I perfur my yaoi boys to really look like boys =3 andjust a little Tid bit about my self, I'm not canadian but I am french-Canadian and I do live quite close to canada^_^ lol
Moki
Moki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum