Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me name be Mario

5 posters

Go down

Me name be Mario Empty Me name be Mario

Post  GeraldTheGuy Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 pm

I just finished listening to all the podcast episodes and figured I'd join this forum that you guys speak so much of. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the entertaining podcast. It helped me get through the past few days of working on portfolio stuff. I'm currently going to the art institute of pittsburgh for game art and design and should be graduating in about 4 months. I probably wont be here much until I'm done with school, but I'll continue listening to the show. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Plixik on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
GeraldTheGuy
GeraldTheGuy

Back to top Go down

Me name be Mario Empty Re: Me name be Mario

Post  CanadaMan Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Hey Mario, welcome to the A.A.A. forums. What kind of games would you want to work on?
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:45 am

Hey mario welcome to the forums and it's great to see another swell folk that enjoys the podcast!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  GeraldTheGuy Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:39 am

CanadaMan wrote:Hey Mario, welcome to the A.A.A. forums. What kind of games would you want to work on?

Well if you mean what genre, then I'd prefer to work on western rpgs or RTS games. Company wise I'd love to work for Blizzard. They made my top 3 favorite games: Diablo II, Starcraft and Warcraft III. Plus they have a gym and DDR machines in their building. That will probably never happen though, so I'll settle for any company that doesn't make barbie games.
GeraldTheGuy
GeraldTheGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 am

Plixik wrote:
CanadaMan wrote:Hey Mario, welcome to the A.A.A. forums. What kind of games would you want to work on?

Well if you mean what genre, then I'd prefer to work on western rpgs or RTS games. Company wise I'd love to work for Blizzard. They made my top 3 favorite games: Diablo II, Starcraft and Warcraft III. Plus they have a gym and DDR machines in their building. That will probably never happen though, so I'll settle for any company that doesn't make barbie games.

Ha ha I think it's always good to go to a good Indie company, and don't give up Blizzard is a great company and hope you can get in!

As for me I want to visit Valve now and then..
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Welcome to our camp Mario set up a tent and enjoy the wacky zany fun!
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Welcome to the website! You are in good hands here! Enjoy yourself and feel free to request reviews or anything else you'd like. Welcome!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum