Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! It's nice to meet you all!

+2
bakuhasu
Kaida.
6 posters

Go down

Hello! It's nice to meet you all! Empty Hello! It's nice to meet you all!

Post  Kaida. Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Hi! I'm Kaida. Where to begin... I've watched anime for a good amount of time for my age (I've still a few years to go before I hit 20 years old haha) but hadn't watched a ton of series until the past 5-6 years. Before it just amounted to what was on cartoon network, such as random episodes Sailor Moon, Yu Yu hakasho and ruroni kenshin. I started to be a fan by watching more random episodes of FMA, GITS, whatever other anime happened to be on CN later on, and some discs my sister bought of various series. What really drew me in was when I saw the first episode of Naruto on CN. After that I guess I started watching series that weren't necessarily in the US, and here I am today. ^_^

Some of my favorite anime are Noir, Clannad, Black Lagoon, Ga-Rei, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Hell Girl, Samurai Champloo, and Code Geass (I know i'm missing quite a few though). I've gotta say my absolute favorites are Maria-sama ga Miteru and Mai-HiME. Actually, I'll admit that I'm a huge Mai Hime fangirl, and that I really LOVE Marimite.
I don't restrict myself to one genre, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for good shoujo-ai series and those that wreak havoc on your emotions (Clannad After-Story). I hope to be around more often in the forums to talk to you all!

Last edited by Kaida. on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaida.

Back to top Go down

Hello! It's nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! It's nice to meet you all!

Post  bakuhasu Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 pm

WELCOME!!!! IM GOING TO TYPE THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE WE HAVE ANOTHER CLANNAD FAN. I'M ONE TOOOO (HENCE THE AVATAR)!!!! I LOVE CLANNAD TO DEATH ( I THINK YOU GUYS KNOW THAT BY NOW). I also know how it feels to become an adult and still enjoy anime.*Calms down* nice anime you got there and welcome to forums and looking forward towards your posts! O AND ENDING THIS DISCUSSION WITH WATCH CLANNAD!!!!! UR NOT GOING TO REGRET IT!!!!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 am

Hey there Kaida and welcome to the Forums. looking forward to seeing you around. Black Lagoons one of my personal favorites. Gits is just amazing, and im working my way through Code Geass. Welcome again and enjoy your time here.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 am

Welcome Kaida!

I have to agree with the general concensus of: YAY CLANNAD!!

Do let us know if you have any suggestions or whatnot, great to have you!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 am

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around here! Looking forward to chatting with you!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Kaida!
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down